LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2024 THP Staff Retreat - Join Us Virtually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for taking us along! Looked like a great time, at a wonderful place! Love to see the THP staff out there and excited for what great ideas were discussed!

Hope your elbow heals up, @JB!

@Canadan - that blue shirt purchase was a great choice, and agree with your head cover selection. Definitely the one I'd go with too.

Nor should they. He’s a sleepless night away from being untouchable on the course
Let’s see how the round they are playing tomorrow goes.

Fun follow and great surprise follow before the Worldwide Golf Championships.

From what i saw @jdtox won the shirt battle. They were/are all really nice.

Out here educating the youth of America, telling them to fake knee injuries to jump into faster boarding. No, I don’t feel bad about it. If I can’t take advantage of airline status, take advantage of knee pain.

#tricklovethekids

For those following along for the WorldWide Golf Championship, or put some coins on the best team.
There me be a small issue. I have had a little bit of an injury take place. My elbow is currently filled with a bit of some substance that doesn’t seem ideal. It hurts more than I can explain, but ironically enough doesnt hurt any worse swinging a golf club.

Going with the tried and true method of ice and prayer right now, but I am sure I will be fine.
Hopefully you heel up fast, getting old sucks! Believe me i know

Last edited:
Last edited:
Just wanted to say, clearly y’all had a great time, minus one elbow. It’s refreshing to see folks who work together albeit from different areas of the country, all go out have a great time.

Thanks for bringing us along, the photos and videos.

Dormie network courses and amenities are just incredible.

I think I’m shirt game was spot on too.
You were, none were by any stretch bad, not one. I guess i just really dug the citrus.

I would like to thank Priscilla for both spending a lot of my money and wooowww was she feisty and pretty.

orange caramel disney GIF
you got a shot lol

@Hawk- @MWard and I just built me a 5 hybrid, it’s in my cart, I just wanted you to know.

Completely unrelated, asking for a friend, but are there rain covers on the carts out there?

This looked like a fantastic trip - well done! Feel better @JB

Sitting at my gate waiting for the final flight of this journey. Got to get some extra time with @Hawk at the airport today which was great. He doesn’t know this but we are racing home. I have a 2 hour flight, he has a 2 hour drive.

Sitting at my gate waiting for the final flight of this journey. Got to get some extra time with @Hawk at the airport today which was great. He doesn’t know this but we are racing home. I have a 2 hour flight, he has a 2 hour drive.
Back to the rain in the 518. Our three days of nice sunny weather are over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back