Tour Event 2024 Valspar Championship

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Innisbrook Resort Copperhead Course
Last Year's Winner - Taylor Moore

Looking forward to another Sunday of golf.

I love watching this tournament having been fortunate to played the course. Will be tuning in again

I’ll watch some this weekend. I enjoy seeing the pros play this course.

I’m sure I’ll be watching this weekend.

Ready for another thrilling week on PGA and fantasy

This course always impresses me. Tough spot on the schedule. Hopefully a nice story comes out of this week.

Strength of field 👎

Miss out on some big names but I like the field here. Some young guys get a chance. I’d love to see Dahmen Kisner and Hoffman battle for the win on Sunday.

interesting field this week at a venue that seems to lay a ton of priority on placement and hitting the ball HIGH. Also, seems to be a stronger field than in many man many years past.

I'll watch some.

Just looked at the temps here in OH and will be spending some time on the couch with this one on for certain.

Will have to be on the small TV this week... NCAA's going on.

In the past, I doubt we’d have considered a field with 44 of the top 100 as a weak field. Sure the big top 10 names are missing, but still a good show. Now, with who makes up the current top 100, these fields look terrible.

part of it may be Players hangover too. That felt like a major

Copperhead course right? Will watch some but lets be honest the only golf that matters in the next 6 weeks is the Masters. But I will watch some of everything leading up.

Looking back at this week in 2022, over 25% of the top 100 then are now ineligible, 17 of them being in the top 50.

Pretty good bunch of guys i follow 😎

IMG_5532.jpeg

Streelman playing exceptionally well, but I see a Texan lurking a few back

Back