Drumdog

Drummin' for golf
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 7.1
Yesterday I made a comment on another thread about how I thought it was time to get my 2nd lifetime HIO after the first one 3 years ago.
Little did I know how prophetic that commect would be. Less than 8 hours after I made that post, I did get my 2nd HIO on the 6th hole of my home course.
It came on the same hole as my first one 3 yrs ago. This time it was 147 yards into a slight breeze and slightly elevated. Cha-Ching !!

Bill HIO.jpgSrixon HIO.jpg

That’s awesome! Congrats!

That's great, congrats!!

Since you obviously have such great powers of foresight please look into your crystal ball and tell me if I ever will get a HIO!:D
Congrats on yours!

Congrats on the second HIO! If you get a third on the same hole do you get a placard on the tee box? 🤔

Congrats!

Congrats on the second HIO!

Congratulations! That's awesome!

Yesterday I made a comment on another thread about how I thought it was time to get my 2nd lifetime HIO after the first one 3 years ago.
Little did I know how prophetic that commect would be. Less than 8 hours after I made that post, I did get my 2nd HIO on the 6th hole of my home course.
It came on the same hole as my first one 3 yrs ago. This time it was 147 yards into a slight breeze and slightly elevated. Cha-Ching !!

View attachment 9014654View attachment 9014655

Awesome man! Now send me a good beer, I like Imperial Stouts, 🤣.

Same hole? Now that's beating the odds! Congratulations!

BTW, everything is better in multiples of three ;)

Awesome Congrats!!!!!

Congrats That's Awesome!!!
Could you predict one for me???

Congrats!! Same hole? The odds of that are mind boggling!

Very cool. Calling your shot makes it legendary. Congrats.

View attachment 9014654View attachment 9014655
Congrats! Lovely feeling, isn't it?

Congrats!

There are two sorts of hole in one, my first was a scabby thin , with too much club , hit badly, that limped onto the green and moved sideways into the hole. 99% luck, 1% good fortune.
The other sort was my second, absolutely flushed, covered the pin all the way and went in on third bounce. 99% luck, 1 % skill.

I assume both of yours required little luck............:twist::twist:

Good job!

Hogging up all the good karma isn’t a way to get picked for the Dream Foursome. You have to learn to share. 😉

Congrats

Congratulations that is cool!

Awesome! Great job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations!!

Back