Dartgod

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I found this forum back in December of 2014 while searching for reviews on some irons I was interested in. I found the review I was looking for and bought the clubs, but I also bought into this community that I found. I'm not an equipment geek, so some of the conversations are lost on me. I'm not a prolific poster, so I'll probably never be one of "the cool kids". But this forum has become a regular stop for me, almost daily. I've participated in a couple of official experiences, although it's been a few years. And I've also been fortunate to enjoy a round with several other THPers over the years. I've learned a lot about my game and truly believe that THP has made me a better golfer.

So, thanks to @JB and @GolferGal, and everyone else that makes up this great community. Looking forward to another 5,000 posts!

Great milestone! Congrats

Congratulations! I just realized I went over 5K myself a while back. It is certainly is a great forum filled with great and like minded people :)

I found this forum back in December of 2014 while searching for reviews on some irons I was interested in. I found the review I was looking for and bought the clubs, but I also bought into this community that I found. I'm not an equipment geek, so some of the conversations are lost on me. I'm not a prolific poster, so I'll probably never be one of "the cool kids". But this forum has become a regular stop for me, almost daily. I've participated in a couple of official experiences, although it's been a few years. And I've also been fortunate to enjoy a round with several other THPers over the years. I've learned a lot about my game and truly believe that THP has made me a better golfer.

So, thanks to @JB and @GolferGal, and everyone else that makes up this great community. Looking forward to another 5,000 posts!

It's nice to have you on the forum and great to have another Chiefs fan from way back. And you were one of the forum members who responded to my post on my Check In Desk thread back in 2017. I thank you for one of your 5000 posts. :)

Congratulations on the milestone! 👏

Congrats on the milestone!

Congratulations. Here's to another 5,000!

Congrats on the milestone! :drinks:

Congrats!

Way to go! Keep going for more!

Congrats dude! Onward to the next 5000!

Congrats on the milestone.

That's great! Keep on bringing it to the the forum.

congrats on the milestone!!!!

Looking at mine, I didn't realize i was nearly at 7k..... holy cow.

Im going to do something at 7500 haha.

Great post to read. Thanks

Congratulations on your 5k!

Congrats on the milestone

Back