whats the difference between the Tour Square and the regular Square driver? Neutral/Open face on the Tour version?

Cleaner black finish on the bottom and not quite as closed at address. It was a bullet for me as well, but I got it from the rep at minimal cost and it was a demo club. It cracked in my second or third round around the crown. Nickent took care of me as usual though.

Cleaner black finish on the bottom and not quite as closed at address. It was a bullet for me as well, but I got it from the rep at minimal cost and it was a demo club. It cracked in my second or third round around the crown. Nickent took care of me as usual though.

there are BRAND NEW Tour Squared drivers on Ebay right now for $59... i wonder if the face is open or neutral on the Tour Square...you got me thinking...

there are BRAND NEW Tour Squared drivers on Ebay right now for $59... i wonder if the face is open or neutral on the Tour Square...you got me thinking...

It is not an open face...I am fairly certain it is neutral. It is much boxier looking then the FT-i and far uglier all-around, but I would swing a shoe-box on a stick if it when 260 down the middle like the Square from Nickent.

It is not an open face...I am fairly certain it is neutral. It is much boxier looking then the FT-i and far uglier all-around, but I would swing a shoe-box on a stick if it when 260 down the middle like the Square from Nickent.

exactly.... crap, i might have to buy one now...

Back