A Message from Budget Golf

ScoFoBG

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
As another Masters is upon us, and the seasons are changing, it seems appropriate to share some exciting news for Budget Golf. As many of the THP members are probably aware, Budget Golf migrated our website over to Global Golf on March 20th. While it is bittersweet for someone like me, who shopped at a tiny Budget Golf store in Orland Park, IL as a very young golfer and who built a career and a life working for this company, it is also the beginning of a wonderful new opportunity.

While the site has merged into Global Golf, the greater entity that is Budget Golf has become a part of Worldwide Golf. For those who aren’t aware, Worldwide Golf is a staple in brick and mortar golf retail with over 100 store locations, as the parent company of Roger Dunn, Edwin Watts, The Golf Mart, Golfers’ Warehouse, Golfdom, Uinta, Van’s, and Las Vegas Golf Superstore. On top of that, Worldwide Golf has made it our mission to expand and grow our offerings, with the acquisition of Budget Golf, Global Golf, Fairway Styles, Cool Clubs, and Mike’s Golf Outlet, we offer a multitude of ways for golfers to find every product they could possibly need. We can now serve the THP community with a local presence for fittings, repairs, advice and a hands on experience with all the products, while continuing to be your best choice for online shopping in every category.

So you’re probably asking, if the Budget Golf site migrated to Global Golf, why is Worldwide Golf taking over the THP sponsorship? Well, it’s pretty simple: Global Golf represents the type of products and service that Budget Golf always tried to bring to the customer, so it makes sense to give the Budget Golf customer the same experience. On the other hand, Worldwide Golf on the whole can represent so many exciting opportunities for this community, having reach across the nation and even internationally, that we want to bring a whole new level of experience to THP. We are so excited to host the first Worldwide Golf Championship this month at Brigg’s Ranch, and I think you will all see that even though Worldwide Golf is a huge company, the people who work here are a lot like those who you know from Budget Golf. Golfers, real golfers, who care about their customers.

I personally am thankful to the members here who have taken me in, and made me feel like a part of this. I’ve had opportunities to get to know so many of you and be a part of some wonderful experiences, and I am really looking forward to continuing to be a part of that. And yes, Budget Golf’s employees are all still here in Joliet, continuing to do what we do best. If you order from Worldwide Golf, your order will ship from the same building, just as fast as it always did! I hope you’ll all take a minute to check out our many stores and websites, you’re bound to find something you like. And I speak for everyone at Budget Golf past and present when I say, thank you THP.

Sincerely,

Scott Fawkes
@ScoFoBG

We appreciate you!!!
I Appreciate You Dj Khaled GIF

Thanks for supporting THP @ScoFoBG and continuing to do so. Can't wait to follow along in the next few weeks!!

Thank you for this and for all the support over the years. I’ve been a customer for pretty long time, oddly, well before i find this site.

Thank you Scott!

It's been a pleasure of mine to get to you know you these past couple of years.

Very much appreciated as always! Thanks for being you!

Thank you @ScoFoBG! This is one of the most well written posts and just shows the thought and care that went into Budget that I’m sure will continue now with Worldwide

Thanks @ScoFoBG !
As someone that has met you in that little store in Orland Park, it's been a pleasure to get to know you and I look forward to see you and the WWG golfers in a couple of weeks!

Appreciate Chicago Med GIF by Wolf Entertainment

As another Masters is upon us, and the seasons are changing, it seems appropriate to share some exciting news for Budget Golf. As many of the THP members are probably aware, Budget Golf migrated our website over to Global Golf on March 20th. While it is bittersweet for someone like me, who shopped at a tiny Budget Golf store in Orland Park, IL as a very young golfer and who built a career and a life working for this company, it is also the beginning of a wonderful new opportunity.

While the site has merged into Global Golf, the greater entity that is Budget Golf has become a part of Worldwide Golf. For those who aren’t aware, Worldwide Golf is a staple in brick and mortar golf retail with over 100 store locations, as the parent company of Roger Dunn, Edwin Watts, The Golf Mart, Golfers’ Warehouse, Golfdom, Uinta, Van’s, and Las Vegas Golf Superstore. On top of that, Worldwide Golf has made it our mission to expand and grow our offerings, with the acquisition of Budget Golf, Global Golf, Fairway Styles, Cool Clubs, and Mike’s Golf Outlet, we offer a multitude of ways for golfers to find every product they could possibly need. We can now serve the THP community with a local presence for fittings, repairs, advice and a hands on experience with all the products, while continuing to be your best choice for online shopping in every category.

So you’re probably asking, if the Budget Golf site migrated to Global Golf, why is Worldwide Golf taking over the THP sponsorship? Well, it’s pretty simple: Global Golf represents the type of products and service that Budget Golf always tried to bring to the customer, so it makes sense to give the Budget Golf customer the same experience. On the other hand, Worldwide Golf on the whole can represent so many exciting opportunities for this community, having reach across the nation and even internationally, that we want to bring a whole new level of experience to THP. We are so excited to host the first Worldwide Golf Championship this month at Brigg’s Ranch, and I think you will all see that even though Worldwide Golf is a huge company, the people who work here are a lot like those who you know from Budget Golf. Golfers, real golfers, who care about their customers.

I personally am thankful to the members here who have taken me in, and made me feel like a part of this. I’ve had opportunities to get to know so many of you and be a part of some wonderful experiences, and I am really looking forward to continuing to be a part of that. And yes, Budget Golf’s employees are all still here in Joliet, continuing to do what we do best. If you order from Worldwide Golf, your order will ship from the same building, just as fast as it always did! I hope you’ll all take a minute to check out our many stores and websites, you’re bound to find something you like. And I speak for everyone at Budget Golf past and present when I say, thank you THP.

Sincerely,

Scott Fawkes
@ScoFoBG
We appreciate you, Budget Golf and Worldwide Golf 👊🏼🔥

Last edited:
Heart felt message. Thank you!

My new set of golf rain gear shipped from you guys this week. Thanks again for being part of this community!

Thank you for all you do. The Global Golf store is nearby, and I have gone in there a fair bit. Great customer service and reps there.

Thank you to you, and the entire BG team for what you have always done for us here at THP! Glad you guys aren't going anywhere when it comes to THP. Here's to a lot more greatness to come!

Thank you @ScoFoBG !! Looking for to continuing to purchase gear from the Budget, and now Worldwide family

We appreciate you here at THP @ScoFoBG and hope to have you here for many years to come. Thank you sir!

Sincerely,

Scott Fawkes
@ScoFoBG
As a Budget Golf customer, Thanks for all that you have done for me and this community. I had the pleasure of meeting Ryan in 2019 and I'm excited to meet you, play a round together and share this unbelievable experience in a couple of weeks.

Very cool message and very appreciative of everything you've done for THP over the years!

Cheers!

Happy Hour Party GIF by Two Lane Brewing

Thanks for all the forum support!

Thanks @ScoFoBG I’m so looking forward to following along with the World Wide Golf event at Briggs.

A great note and thank you all for all the support and deals you have offered THP over the years!

Thanks @ScoFoBG and we will see you soon!

Thanks for everything @ScoFoBG and I look forward to meeting you in a couple of weeks.

Back