A riddle for you all

Now you know how we felt when 4 groups of 8 people had essentially the same avatar as the other members of their group!

This made me LOL! I remember that!

JM

As George Lopez would say.... "I GOT THIS!'"

So close but yet so far :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought I had this, but I was wrong.

I think I just replied "wrong" to 20 people!
win or lose post in here after.

Tappin' til my fingers cramp

Dang. I thought it was simple. Lost the bet.

When's the cut off?

Nailed it! :egyptian:

Iceyshanks ?

Tappin' til my fingers cramp

Apparently I am smarter than I look. Unfortunately, being good at riddles does not translate into being good at golf.

$#$*$%^@!%@$!^%@!%$$#@^!

Rat farts

Victory! My avatar is safe.

Just got my notification that I am a Giraffe! Will change it when I get to the house.

JM

Took a stab at it. I like riddles

Victory!! Altho l liked the giraffe, it's not for me just yet

Between this & the same on my Facebook page, I should be looking at close to 100 Giraffes!

And y'all please remind Buckjob, the tribe has spoken & he owes a Giraffe!

i guess everyone didn't think i was quick enough with my smartness. i should have proof read my answer before sending it. i still think i did good

i guess everyone didn't think i was quick enough with my smartness. i should have proof read my answer before sending it. i still think i did good

The best part is you are keeping your end of the deal! Others didn't follow through, so thank you.

I tried arguing my point in it too. Still wound up a giraffe :/

The best part is you are keeping your end of the deal! Others didn't follow through, so thank you.

i know i had the right answer so thats all that matters. i wouldn't welch on a bet....

Ok, I'm in.....

Yes a victory is mine woo hoo.

Back