Accenture Match Play Championship Thread (Spoiler)

Sittin at home sick today and watching this on TV, this is making me really excited for the Morgan Cup watching the match play. I always love this event, there are always some great matchups

What is , "Going HAM" on someone? I can't for the life of me figure out the acronym.

Hard as a Mother****er = HAM

Bad= My daughter is home from school sick. 102.9 temp this AM with a bag cough. Her b-day party is in 2 days, gotta get her better!
Good= Dad stepped up to the plate to stay home with her today.....guess what I'm watching!!

YE Yang looks like Casper. Can anyone read the logo's on his hat and shirt?

Tap,Tap,Tap

You're a good dad to sacrifice as you do. I would have done the same
Bad= My daughter is home from school sick. 102.9 temp this AM with a bag cough. Her b-day party is in 2 days, gotta get her better!
Good= Dad stepped up to the plate to stay home with her today.....guess what I'm watching!!

Stricker and Oosthuizen AS

TW and Watney half the hole AS

Very good job on taking one for the team Puttin4Brohammer. Tell your wife you need some loving tonight too and if she says yes, that = perfect day

Watson and Kutcher should be good.

Look at old Lee Chunkwood

You're a good dad to sacrifice as you do. I would have done the same
I laid the ground work last night when she first started seeming like she was getting sick. I got to go back to bed for 2 hours this morning and now I'm watching golf as she takes a nap.

Meanwhile Sneds misses a kick in on 1...that can't happen...C'mon Sneds!

Tigers shirt is awesome

Sent from my forged iPad

Too bad he still wears pants three sizes too big.

That was maybe the best driver swing I've see Tiger make in a while. Dead online on that drive-able (for TC only) par 4.

Look at old Lee Chunkwood

You love him. He's also laying waste to a guy who laid waste to his day 1 opponent.

Lee wants this tourney in a bad way. Like bangers n mash wants!

Sent from my forged iPad

That was maybe the best driver swing I've see Tiger make in a while. Dead online on that drive-able (for TC only) par 4.

I'm digging Tigers tempo today. Lol @ Nick Watney losing 20 yards since last year. How does that happen.

Sent from my forged iPad

DJ just laying waste to Molinari. I hope this continues. I really need the points.

Els and Hanson AS

Gallery Singing Happy Birthday to Stricker

DJ just laying waste to Molinari. I hope this continues. I really need the points.

NO NO NO this is not acceptable

Ouch, Tiger, WTC was that chip?

Tiger chips worse than Cookie. Wow!

Sent from my forged iPad

Back