Adams event - DFW - *extra rounds*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks buddy, was thinking about hitting you up. 21 golfers for Friday. Tee times 10:30 - 11:30 would be ideal and allow time for everyone to get cleaned up, checked into hotel, etc.

no problem, she usually gets back to me rather quickly so worse case I should know something tomorrow

no problem, she usually gets back to me rather quickly so worse case I should know something tomorrow

Don't know if it matters, but a lot of us have the $99 deal purchased for Cowboy's club, so not sure if that changes things or not.

Also, I love that you have a contact at cowboy's club, you're a huge freaking deal! "Yeah, this is 441, wanna hook my friends up with a sweet deal? Great, thanks, hope the kids are well."

Don't know if it matters, but a lot of us have the $99 deal purchased for Cowboy's club, so not sure if that changes things or not.

Also, I love that you have a contact at cowboy's club, you're a huge freaking deal! "Yeah, this is 441, wanna hook my friends up with a sweet deal? Great, thanks, hope the kids are well."

lol, that may change things, how many of the 21 are already "paid" in essence? and was that purchased from the course directly?

lol, that may change things, how many of the 21 are already "paid" in essence? and was that purchased from the course directly?

I would say at least 18 of us have it and yes it was purchased through a special they ran on social media - no 3rd party purchases, etc.

I would say at least 18 of us have it and yes it was purchased through a special they ran on social media - no 3rd party purchases, etc.

ahhh ok, I would just call ahead then and make the tee times for the times you guys want since you are all just about locked in from a cost standpoint.

ahhh ok, I would just call ahead then and make the tee times for the times you guys want since you are all just about locked in from a cost standpoint.

Thanks man, will do. Hoping that they let us book the times this far in advance since we have such a large group and need a specific window. If they give me a hard time I may reach back out to you.

Thanks man, will do. Hoping that they let us book the times this far in advance since we have such a large group and need a specific window. If they give me a hard time I may reach back out to you.

no problem, when she does reply, I'll mention what you guys are looking for and see if she can help out

Just heard back from the contact there, finalizing the info as we speak

Just heard back from the contact there, finalizing the info as we speak

441 comes through again. I just want to say how awesome it is that cookie and mike are taking their time to set all this extra stuff up!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Here ya go, since the rounds have been pre-paid they werent willing to really do much at all

No one else can make tee times until 30 days out online so you should be able to do it on Thursday/Friday and the system works easily whether you are booking 4 or 16 people. You have to reserve them with a credit card online to hold, but it will not be charged unless you were to no call, no show.

Good luck to whoever is using their CC to hold 21 spots

Here ya go, since the rounds have been pre-paid they werent willing to really do much at all

No one else can make tee times until 30 days out online so you should be able to do it on Thursday/Friday and the system works easily whether you are booking 4 or 16 people. You have to reserve them with a credit card online to hold, but it will not be charged unless you were to no call, no show.

Good luck to whoever is using their CC to hold 21 spots

Thanks Mike. We are down to 20 now so I need everyone to advise ASAP if you can't make it. You will still be responsible for your round if something comes up and no one else is able to take your spot.

I will proceed with making times tomorrow when 2/28 opens on their site unless I hear otherwise.

Thanks Mike. We are down to 20 now so I need everyone to advise ASAP if you can't make it. You will still be responsible for your round if something comes up and no one else is able to take your spot.

I will proceed with making times tomorrow when 2/28 opens on their site unless I hear otherwise.

yeah there was a option B but I wont even post it cause it puts someone on the hook BIG TIME (and not that big time)

yeah there was a option B but I wont even post it cause it puts someone on the hook BIG TIME (and not that big time)

Looks like they stage their tee times anywhere from 17-20 minutes apart....at least for online booking. I want to make sure we have 5 groups back to back. Will likely have to call.

Looks like they stage their tee times anywhere from 17-20 minutes apart....at least for online booking. I want to make sure we have 5 groups back to back. Will likely have to call.

yeah I noticed that too earlier, no idea why

Cookie, I'm in for 3, all prepaid. If you want, I can go online and get a foursome with my CC that way you don't have to worry about using yours for all the groups.

Also, I think we were listed at a specific time but can take any slot if that makes it easier, well be in Dallas well before Friday.

yeah I noticed that too earlier, no idea why

Makes me wonder if they don't post all available times online or if they do this to allow for replays to get back in sequence.

I know Jank and I are in for a Friday round. We plan to leave Houston early (6am) so should be there with plenty of time.

Makes me wonder if they don't post all available times online or if they do this to allow for replays to get back in sequence.

If you need help booking let me know. We can PM or call me and get it organized to make sure we are all teeing off back to back.

You know I'm in Cookie.

I will be there Friday for sure unless something happens to the plane I'm coming in on.

Just spoke with Cowboys and firmed up a plan. I will be making the reservations online when it goes live and will then follow up with them to ensure they are all back to back.

First post has been updated with *proposed* groups in order of time playing preference. Once I get actual tee times, I will add that information and we can swap folks between groups as needed.

Thanks for doing all of this #cookie.

Thanks so much Cookie. Glad to see you started with the best group so we don't get held up by anyone. :alien:

I got a beer with your name on it for all this work, Cookie.

Uh oh...looks like Natelin and Texasyacker picked a fight with the SoDak boys. :bicker:

I made proposed groupings for Sunday and posted those in the first post also. Course is closed now due to weather but just shot them a note to see about accommodating us. As of now, Sunday morning rate with cart is $51.24. Will post when I have exact times, etc. Obviously glad to move folks around between groups if the need is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back