Adams Speedline Super XTD Fairway and Idea Super XTD Hybrid

So I've found that many people are having the weights in the bottom of the club fall out from normal use. Definitely a build problem that Adams is having. My weight just fell out this weekend. Given how backed up Adams is from this issue, I am thinking about glueing the weight back in myself. Anyone have any recommendations on what type of epoxy to use?

Yeah, it seems not a day goes by that I dont get an issue about QC on these. I dont recommend doing something that might void the warranty though.

Yeah, it seems not a day goes by that I dont get an issue about QC on these. I dont recommend doing something that might void the warranty though.

Would glueing it back in void the warranty? I hope not as it is supposedly a known defect and its not like I am doing something that would hurt the club. I just dont want to have to wait 3 months for them to fix it. Hopefully glueing it back in will make it stay permanently.

Three months? That's crazy.

Would glueing it back in void the warranty? I hope not as it is supposedly a known defect and its not like I am doing something that would hurt the club. I just dont want to have to wait 3 months for them to fix it. Hopefully glueing it back in will make it stay permanently.

Unfortunately that is not for me to decide, but I would definitely contact them before doing anything. Just my thoughts though.

I recently purchased the Adams 19* Super Hybrid in the stainless steel version not the XTD. Today was the first round with it in my bag and it performed great. I used it off the tee, as my second on some par 5's and on two long approaches. In all situations it exceeded my expectations. The shot that really stands out was on a long par 5 that requires an iron off the tee due to a dogleg. My tee ran through the fairway into thick rough and I had to hit another mid iron out but pushed it right into the light rough. I was still 220 yards out with bunkers on both sides of the green. The super hybrid launched an absolute missle dead straight at the green landing on the front and rolling to the back of the green. Before today, I did not have this shot in my bag. Later in the round I used it again out of the rough on a 497 yard par 5 and left it 5 feet short of the green for an easy up and down birdie. This club fills a huge gap in my bag and will give me confidence going forward to attack greens from farther out than I ever have. I have been playing the Adams F11ti 3 wood all year and love it as I am sold on the velocity slot tech. The ball launches extremely hot off of both the clubs. I went with the regular version instead of the XTD partly because of the Matrix Program shaft that comes standard. I play Matrix in my other woods and they seem to fit me perfectly. Next, I will probably look for a 22* to replace my 4 iron that I never hit.

Hope this helps those who are on the fence about the Adams Super Hybrids.

Just wanted to bump this thread, I received my XTD 14.5* Fairway last week and will have my first round/range session with it this weekend. In hand even with out hitting it I feel so much more comfortable with it over my RBZ Tour for some reason, not sure why this is but it just seems like it is going to be a ton easier to hit off the deck. I get along extremely well with the Fubuki shaft as well so that is a plus. Here are a few pics of this beauty.
XTDTI.jpg

XTDCROWN.jpg

XTDADDRESS.jpg

XTD145.jpg

XTD.jpg

That thing is awesome! I want one.

That thing is awesome! I want one.
Dude yes it is! I can't believe Dennis was able to track me one down. They are impossible to find right now.

I love mine. Thing is long and easy to hit.

I've been stalking the Bay for quite some time and they are scarce. It's the only 3wood that is tempting me right now.

Just wanted to bump this thread, I received my XTD 14.5* Fairway last week and will have my first round/range session with it this weekend. In hand even with out hitting it I feel so much more comfortable with it over my RBZ Tour for some reason, not sure why this is but it just seems like it is going to be a ton easier to hit off the deck. I get along extremely well with the Fubuki shaft as well so that is a plus. Here are a few pics of this beauty.

We have some similar tastes in our clubs! I like your bag setup!
i will have to post some pics of my XTD tonight.

Why are they so difficult to find? I decided I wanted one and dropped in GG and snagged one. Golfsmith didnt have any though.

Why are they so difficult to find? I decided I wanted one and dropped in GG and snagged one. Golfsmith didnt have any though.

Maybe b/c I'm a lefty. I dunno dude. They are wicked looking though. I reckon that velocity slot is a perfect alignment aid.

Adams is out of stock on this head believe it or not haha. New one is coming out beginning of the year is the story I got. I looked EVERY WHERE for the 14.5* and could not find one but Dennis of course comes through somehow in pulling it off for me.

Adams is out of stock on this head believe it or not haha. New one is coming out beginning of the year is the story I got. I looked EVERY WHERE for the 14.5* and could not find one but Dennis of course comes through somehow in pulling it off for me.

Guess I got lucky when I OEM'ed mine. GG has one sitting on the shelf that I gladly took off their hands.

I have been really seriously checking out the Super Hybrid, not the XTD to replace my 4 iron. I just really really like the looks of these.

Guess I got lucky when I OEM'ed mine. GG has one sitting on the shelf that I gladly took off their hands.
Yes you did, very lucky. You liking it so far?

Sure do. Its been very good so far.
Good to know, there is something about this one that just makes me know it will be easy to hit off the deck like my 910F was for me.

Had a great day with the XTD FW today. Used it 6 times, 3 times off the tee, 3 times off the deck. One ended up in the greenside rough but I was going for the green from 235yds out, so I am ok with that. Long and straight all day, 5 times in the short stuff.

Just thought I would share....
Pics of my XTD fairway....

IMG_0628.jpg

IMG_0630.jpg

IMG_0631.jpg

I have been really seriously checking out the Super Hybrid, not the XTD to replace my 4 iron. I just really really like the looks of these.

Just bought one ( 3 hybrid ) last Saturday and put it in play Sunday. After I hooked the first one (I have been doing that to all my hybrids lately for some reason ) I figured it out and hammered it. Really nice club!

I tried both, but my search continues. Felt good, but I was not as accurate as i thought I should be. Something was just amiss. I actually like the super over the XTD, but it was not enough to empty my wallet.

I'm intrigued by this club, but that's a lot of coin!

Just bought one ( 3 hybrid ) last Saturday and put it in play Sunday. After I hooked the first one (I have been doing that to all my hybrids lately for some reason ) I figured it out and hammered it. Really nice club!

Nice man. I think I am going to order one today.

Had a great day with the XTD FW today. Used it 6 times, 3 times off the tee, 3 times off the deck. One ended up in the greenside rough but I was going for the green from 235yds out, so I am ok with that. Long and straight all day, 5 times in the short stuff.

Just thought I would share....
Pics of my XTD fairway....

Very nice, but what is a 3T? And what badass shaft is that?

Back