adidas Crossflex Golf Shoe

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP had a chance to chat with adidas Golf about a new shoe coming out this year called the Crossflex. Full of technology, without a sacrifice in style, in my opinion, these are some of the best we saw at the 2012 PGA Show.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?p=15823

I could do the Black with "Slime" on them.

Nice looking shoe and great interview JB. Couldn't tell from the video are the spikes replaceable or permanent?

Excellent JB! You are right, just badass looking shoes.

I am already an Adidas homer and I just absolutely love the lighter, sleek looking golf shoes as a walker. Mid June hurt to hear....but I guess good things come to those who wait.

Nice job on these Adidas!

The gray one and the black with slime I'd be all over...this shoe just speaks to me. Haven't been as excited about a shoe release than for this. Anyone have an early preview on the price of these beauties?

• Admin
This is a very nice shoe with tons of style. Looking forward to this one hitting the stores. A very stylish running/hybrid/golf shoe

Oh yes I will definitely be getting a pair of these when they come out...Cant wait!

Those shoes look amazing! Another great offering from Adidas. Thanks for the coverage THP!

Anyone have an early preview on the price of these beauties?

$100 is the only number I have seen thus far. That was from the article on GolfDigest.com of 12 coolest items at the PGA show.

I've said it before, these are my favorite shoes that I've seen this year. Its a shame they don't come out until June.

We are going to try and get an early release pair to review for everybody since I know they are in demand by our members. Hopefully they perform as well as I want them to, because I was sold after listening to Grant during that interview.

I really like these. June??!!!!

I'm indifferent or dislike almost all golf shoes these days but these really are badass. These will be on my Father's Day wish list.

At that price, if they perform as good as they look, I'll definitely be looking at getting a pair or two!

Wow June? First ever forum shoe testing? Make it happen Adidas shoe people.

Beast mode from tapatalk

YESSSSS!!!!

Beast mode from tapatalk

Beast mode from tapatalk

Hell to the yeah!

From his description in the interview it sounds like it they will be very comfortable. Ahhh

From his description in the interview it sounds like it they will be very comfortable. Ahhh

After feeling them in my hands and speaking to Grant, I feel the same way.

I love shoes that provide comfort and can be worn on or off the golf course. These will definitely be on my radar for 2012.

I definitely want to get a glimpse of the black and slime, haha.

man i thought the wait for the outing was gonna be bad! June!!!!! can't wait to see how comfy these are i may never need to buy real sneakers again.

Did he say 6.3 ounces? I'm all over a pair of them when they come out. I wonder what the "slime" looks like.

Wow, I am an Adidas fan and these look better than anything they have offered IMO. The bottom of the shoe is certainly different than anything out there.

Back