Aerial View of Bubba's Hook Shot

Watch the video again. You can see the bunkers straight ahead of him when he takes the shot

It is, but it doesn't look to be that center of the bunker as in the picture.

Based on how much side spin that shot had when it hit the green I see nothing wrong with the pic.

great map, rep added, thats some funny stuff

LMAO. Love ddec's line.

for the ball to turn that much the spin it required would havement it would of keep turning and gone in a circle it wouldnt turn 90* and then go straight surely?

Just found this picture and it was lables "What Would THP'ers Do" on that Bubba shot. Very interesting results.......

BubbahookTHP.jpg

Too funny Nate! :laughing::rofl:

I like P4B's idea. Just playing to an open area, getting a good angle.

Nate, that made me laugh so hard at work.

Are you trying to get me fired?

I saw this yesterday. To me, this makes that shot all the more impressive.

Just found this picture and it was lables "What Would THP'ers Do" on that Bubba shot. Very interesting results.......

BubbahookTHP.jpg

That's freakin hilarious!

BubbahookTHP.jpg

Holy Hell! That's Funny!!!

BubbahookTHP.jpg

I think I got a shot from the left trees now....lol too funny bro...REP ADDED

LMAO, love it Nate! Looks like I made the smart play. No Bubba here. Ha!!

LMAO, love it Nate! Looks like I made the smart play. No Bubba here. Ha!!

I don't know about that...check out tdinbr.....he ricocheted it off a cart and a couple of trees and dropped it next to the cup!

Dean couldn't draw a ball if you gave him pen and paper

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I don't know about that...check out tdinbr.....he ricocheted it off a cart and a couple of trees and dropped it next to the cup!

Nah, I think each straight line represents a shot. Took him 4 to get on it looks like. My take at least!! Ha

That is hilarious!

Haha Nate that is seriously funny stuff.

I said a tap tap tappity tap

That's nuts! Awesome!

Back