Aloha from Port Ludlow, WA

roadtripp

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm from Port Ludow Washingon and the very first time I put a golf club in my hand ever was last April. Its been a fun adventure, both learning what swing means and finding a teacher that can make sense and have a good sense of humor about teaching an uncoordinated old woman how to play. Since this is like sailing, I have a lifetime of learning ahead.

We just joined Port Ludlow after DH realized we are spending more on greens fees than if we just signed up. That has also made things more fun as now if things aren't going well, or if its crowded we do not feel the compulsion to tough it out to the last putt on 18.

This site is a great resource and thanks for making it available to all.

RT

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP RT, yep that golf bug bites hard and it doesn't like to let go! I'm glad you found us.

Welcome Roadtripp. You will enjoy searching here and most likely have a good laugh at times.

Welcome to THP!!

:welcome:

Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP from the Eastern side of Washington State !

Welcome

Welcome to the forum!

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

Welcome to THP! I haven’t had a chance to play over at Port Ludlow yet but did go last week to Port Orchard and played Trophy Lake. It was a little bit of a drive for me but a very well groomed course and the staff was fantastic. Any way, welcome aboard.

Welcome to THP.

Happy Joining Day!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome Roadtripp!

Welcome!

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

:welcome: glad you found us.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Back