Americans, the worst spectators ?

Annoying is the word, because unlike other major sports, the "action" is the golf swing that is 0.5 of a second and you as a golfer "focus" that split second to
enjoy a great strike....then as your mind is processing the motion at 100 frames per second........IN THE HOLE comes rushing trough your head!

Yea Happy Gilmore is a heck of a movie.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

I say we all just blame the Canadians and move on.

...oh, and NO ONE wants to see the avg. american streak anywhere.

Are you talking about the long and proud history of European fans running across the golf course naked while people are trying to play during the Open Championship?

Look. I was in a hurry, forgot my clothes and had to get to my car on the other side of the course.....honestly, you make one little mistake and it follows your for ever. ;)

Is there an event anywhere with a better behaved crowd than the masters?

I think that is the best behaved crowd at any event

I actually thing this phenomena is gonna get worse. It used to be more like, "what did that idiot yell" but now that everyone is making it known it bothers them the real idiots will do it just to get on people's nerves even more. Especially the announcers who are criticizing it more and more.

Mashed potatoes!

I'm probably in a very small minority that found 'peacock guy' hilariously funny

I'm probably in a very small minority that found 'peacock guy' hilariously funny

Of course you did. But I rarely get British Humor :alien:

It's just too bad Americans can't show the class and restraint of European soccer fans.
:laughing:A great response to a clear anti-American rant.

Of course you did. But I rarely get British Humor :alien:

Ha ha, yeah, I've learnt in the last 2 months UK and US humor is VERY different. Luckily, my 4 year old American step daughter is young enough for me to mould her, so she now laughs every time I fart!

Spank the bacon

Hi everyone, I do apologise for the broad generalistion but I still stand behing my original statement. Every single retard I've heard yell out on the tv has strangely had an American accent, hence the generalisation. I know that not every American is a bad spectator and even in the worst I stance they're nothing like the European soccer fans. Imagine going to the masters with a group of friends purely to look for a fight with a group of fans from elsewhere,as funny as it'd be it'd never happen, would it? Lol.
Anyway, once again sorry for the rant and generalisation.
Cheers.

Hi everyone, I do apologise for the broad generalistion but I still stand behing my original statement. Every single retard I've heard yell out on the tv has strangely had an American accent, hence the generalisation. I know that not every American is a bad spectator and even in the worst I stance they're nothing like the European soccer fans. Imagine going to the masters with a group of friends purely to look for a fight with a group of fans from elsewhere,as funny as it'd be it'd never happen, would it? Lol.
Cheers.
"Retard" was probably not the best choice of words to use on the site.

Cheers.

You're like a school in summer...

Cheers.

Hmmmm. WOuld that be the same as me saying that every streaker I saw at the course, had to be Euro because of their pasty bodies and bad teeth? I think the generalization just does not fit here. I dont know buddy, while I do not think any true golf fan likes the get in the hole guy, the idea its because they are from a certain region is just not all that accurate.

I suppose you must hate the par 3 in AZ with everybody as loud as can be too?

I think it might be an idea to stop digging that hole any deeper mate LOL ;)

ever heard of summer school?

j/k

My digger is outta fuel,
My bad, sorry y'all

No worries dude. Its an honest question and I think most handled it quite well in an open discussion.

Sure it's Americans that are doing most of the yelling. But hold it against those Americans. Not be rest of em.

Sure it's Americans that are doing most of the yelling. But hold it against those Americans. Not be rest of em.

You Canadians are just too busy apologizing

Back