Android Phone Thread

Flappy birds.....sounds like a challenge, might have to download it and give it a go.....

Flappy birds.....sounds like a challenge, might have to download it and give it a go.....

Assuming you're not a fan of your hair, you're going to love it.

Daytime high of 39. Oh this game.

Assuming you're not a fan of your hair, you're going to love it.

Daytime high of 39. Oh this game.

Ok, is there a dislike button for certain people.....just tried it and I can see it being very frustrating

Does your phone not have a home button? That's all I do to close it.

OK, that works! You gotta make sure you turn the app off there though, and I can!

Going to see what this game is all about.

Ok, is there a dislike button for certain people.....just tried it and I can see it being very frustrating

hahahahaha I warned everyone!!! It's crazy addicting and impossibly frustrating.

I hate you Canadan! Jk it's just so frustrating... 7 is my high out of 10 tries haha

-Sent from my S4 Active using taptalk

Damn u Dan... first 10 tries, 1!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

COME AT ME TyNO!!!!!!

Screenshot_2014-01-30-12-20-01.png

Man o man... this game makes me wanna slam my phone!!!

RE: Flappy Bird

Spoiler
I HATE YOU ALL! 3 Flaps and I'm dead. Tried about 20 times. WTC!?!?

Need someone to talk down off the ledge. I am considering going back to the iPhone.

RE: Flappy Bird

Spoiler
I HATE YOU ALL! 3 Flaps and I'm dead. Tried about 20 times. WTC!?!?

hahahaha I am pretty sure I am going to thank all Flappy bird rage posts.

Need someone to talk down off the ledge. I am considering going back to the iPhone.

Don't do it.

Zap bam. Done.

hahahaha I am pretty sure I am going to thank all Flappy bird rage posts.

Don't do it.

Zap bam. Done.

Love the effort, but still not swayed. IF I stay with an Android OS, which Verizon ones should I consider? Currently using a Droid Razr Max HD, but the dang thing lags real bad and I haven't been real impressed with the battery life.

Sure do it... if you want a girly phone that has lame customization options, a pitiful battery, etc...

If you want a hunk of junk... be my guest.

:bicker:

Love the effort, but still not swayed. IF I stay with an Android OS, which Verizon ones should I consider? Currently using a Droid Razr Max HD, but the dang thing lags real bad and I haven't been real impressed with the battery life.

Note 3... and do not look back!

Well, here's the thing... If you don't like the battery life, you can always carry a spare, or go to awesome levels of FrankenGreatness with the ZeroLemon. With an iPhone, you never get to touch the battery.

I've gone from the S3 to the S4 and it was seamless (and awesome).

Well, here's the thing... If you don't like the battery life, you can always carry a spare, or go to awesome levels of FrankenGreatness with the ZeroLemon. With an iPhone, you never get to touch the battery.

I've gone from the S3 to the S4 and it was seamless (and awesome).

S3 is on the list due to price point. My Motorola has a battery that can't be removed either (well it can be, but it takes a lot to do it) and ZeroLemon doesn't work with Motorola or I would do that and deal with the lagging of the phone. I think a lot of companies are going to a "non-removal" battery.

Back