Android Phone Thread

It will work as wifi but you may get sim card error pop up occasionally

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Thanks. Just curious as I found a smoking deal locally on a 10.1 but I don't want anything to do with activating it for LTE.

I haven't run this in a while but this score is exactly why I got the S4. I would like to see the numbers on a Note 3 though

ypaqu5yq.jpg

I haven't run this in a while but this score is exactly why I got the S4. I would like to see the numbers on a Note 3 though

ypaqu5yq.jpg

What test is that? I'll run it for you.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

What test is that? I'll run it for you.

Cool thanks.

Quadrant Standard

a8upyjuh.jpg

There you go.

Damn that is nearly double mine! Wow that thing is a beast. Thanks man.

Damn that is nearly double mine! Wow that thing is a beast. Thanks man.

No problem. I think once you get to a point it doesn't matter much any more though. All the flagships seem to have specs that no mobile apps can push it take full advantage of yet.

No problem. I think once you get to a point it doesn't matter much any more though. All the flagships seem to have specs that no mobile apps can push it take full advantage of yet.

Yeah I hear that just nice to have such a quality device.

I can help not wanting the newest phone haha

Quadrant
4ugu6aza.jpg

Antutu
6eryha4y.jpg

Stock rooted

Yeah I hear that just nice to have such a quality device.

I can help not wanting the newest phone haha

I know the feeling. Can't wait to get to choose between the LG G3 and whatever Apple puts out at the end of this year! *I hear they're going BIG this year*.... :D

I know the feeling. Can't wait to get to choose between the LG G3 and whatever Apple puts out at the end of this year! *I hear they're going BIG this year*.... :D

Haha nice bigger is better. I can't go Apple now totally invested in Google and Android

Haha nice bigger is better. I can't go Apple now totally invested in Google and Android

In split. Not too heavily invested in either outside of my music on iTunes.

In split. Not too heavily invested in either outside of my music on iTunes.

Yeah I hear ya been with Android since the OG Droid so I feel invested. Haha I also have all my music in Google Play and have the unlimited access which is awesome for finding new stuff. Plays on all my devices phone and tablet.

Here is my S4.

eju9u6y4.jpg

Any of Y'all ever sold an android phone at somewhere like Glyde or Swappa? I want to sell my Droid Razr Maxx HD, but I am a bit hesitant to list it.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

Any of Y'all ever sold an android phone at somewhere like Glyde or Swappa? I want to sell my Droid Razr Maxx HD, but I am a bit hesitant to list it.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

I have looked at Swappa when shopping around If I needed a device without a discount I would definitely use them. Seems like a better options than other places. Also Craigslist I have done that a couple of times always worked well.

This G2. So much win!
7yge5a4u.jpg

almost as fast as my Note 3!
Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

This G2. So much win!
7yge5a4u.jpg

almost as fast as my Note 3!

Damn dude that thing is a beast!

Damn dude that thing is a beast!

Yeah. I wish their weren't so many good phones out there. My compulsive demeanor costs me.

Yeah. I wish their weren't so many good phones out there. My compulsive demeanor costs me.

Haha yeah I hear ya. I love having the latest and greatest but since getting this S4 it has diminished quite a bit.

Picked up a moto x last month. Went black face, olive back, blue accent. Very impressed with this phone!

Just got a new case and a car holder for my S4 only because of a gift card for Amazon. Since I ordered I have taken my current case off and really liking this phone with out anything on it. Anyone use their precious phone without a case?

Just got a new case and a car holder for my S4 only because of a gift card for Amazon. Since I ordered I have taken my current case off and really liking this phone with out anything on it. Anyone use their precious phone without a case?

I've only ever raw dogged it with an iPhone.

In other news - Houston, we have a problem....

There is no way to root or unlock the G2 with a MacBook..... :angry:

I've only ever raw dogged it with an iPhone.

In other news - Houston, we have a problem....

There is no way to root or unlock the G2 with a MacBook..... :angry:

Got ya, hopefully the new case will solve my issues.

Damn that sucks but kinda surprised you are a Mac guy especially with all the love you have for Android. Go get a cheap PC and your troubles would be over

Back