CONTEST Anime Gods Bag Boy Championship ZTF Giveaway

Great gesture! I'm in!

in!

Whoa!!!! Well done my guys @Muchmore and @xThor! I’ve been pretty blessed as of late. So, I won’t enter.

Great gesture gentlemen. More people should get in on this.

I’m lucky enough to be rocking a bag with the Grandaddy family crest on it so I will pass but this is awesome of you guys!

I'm IN! Awesome gesture gentlemen!

Well we had three "winners" who didn't reach the required 75 posts in the thread. Bummer. But the RNG eventually gave me two who got to 75+ posts in the live thread.

Thank you to everyone who jumped in there, whether it was for this contest or you were going to do it anyway. Hopefully even if you didn't get to 75 posts, you had some fun and will keep jumping in to these threads and making them special for THP, the THPers there, and for the sponsor.

Congratulations @donny475 and @outlawx ! Shoot @xThor and I a PM with your address and we will get these out in the next week or so. Have to wait for payday with all the money we just spent this last week 😜

Congrats guys!!! Way to go with the participation and support!

I mean, I don't know what else we can do to make it so Muchmore wins.....

Congrats @donny475 and @outlawx

Well deserved! You boys were all over that thread!

Such a great contest. Congrats to the winners!!

Congrats @donny475 & @outlawx !!!

Heck of a contest and I can personally say it was a really fun follow even if Anime Gods made me go broke on AC. :ROFLMAO:

Congrats guys!!! Way to go with the participation and support!

I mean, I don't know what else we can do to make it so Muchmore wins.....
Stop betting on me. I'm 0-5

Congrats @donny475 & @outlawx !!!

Heck of a contest and I can personally say it was a really fun follow even if Anime Gods made me go broke on AC. :ROFLMAO:
You could have gotten some back with the prop. Not my fault you bet on us to win but not shoot under par in best ball. I mean if we couldn't do that, we had ZERO shot lol

Well we had three "winners" who didn't reach the required 75 posts in the thread. Bummer. But the RNG eventually gave me two who got to 75+ posts in the live thread.

Thank you to everyone who jumped in there, whether it was for this contest or you were going to do it anyway. Hopefully even if you didn't get to 75 posts, you had some fun and will keep jumping in to these threads and making them special for THP, the THPers there, and for the sponsor.

Congratulations @donny475 and @outlawx ! Shoot @xThor and I a PM with your address and we will get these out in the next week or so. Have to wait for payday with all the money we just spent this last week 😜
boom! Congrats fellas. Thanks for following the BagBoy live thread.

You could have gotten some back with the prop. Not my fault you bet on us to win but not shoot under par in best ball. I mean if we couldn't do that, we had ZERO shot lol
Moose GIF by Sony Pictures

HOLY MOLY......thank you!

I will definitely find a way to pay it forward when i get a chance to attend

Congratulations @donny475 and @outlawx !

I know I did not get to 75 posts but read 'em all and thoroughly enjoyed following this amazing Experience!

Congrats gents

Congrats @donny475 and @outlawx. A couple of really good guys winning prizes from a couple of other really good guys. Love to see it.

Back