Are Nike club really that bad??

That's interesting, because in my opinion Nike has a better release this year than Callaway,Titleist (don't really have a release), and Cobra.

I think the AMP driver felt pretty close to the VRS driver, personally. Other than that, I agree.

Hah! Awesome.

Then again after our chats about that thing, I imagine you straight up murder it.

Man, you were a huge help. I can't thank you enough for taking the time to talk me through everything. My guess is that you learned that I don't really know that much about what I want from a golf club until I actually hit the thing. Sad, but true.

I love my Nike VR Pro Cavity irons, I owned a set of Nike slingshots prior to these that I just could not bond with but these irons I love. I've had quite a few nike clubs over the years and while some haven't been great for me I do think they make just as good a product as any other OEM today.

I pretty much use Nike everything in my bag as well. Its all a personnel preference, dont let people try to influence your decisions on clubs and go with what you like and works the best for you.

I think the general perception of Nike is starting to change for the positive. The Sumo and Dymo line seemed to be a let down but the VR and VR-S is getting some positive vibes. Bottom line is what do you hit well?

I think the general perception of Nike is starting to change for the positive. The Sumo and Dymo line seemed to be a let down but the VR and VR-S is getting some positive vibes. Bottom line is what do you hit well?

That's the crazy thing. I thought the Dymo line was really quite good. The driver had a weird sound, but otherwise good feel and distance. The Dymo fairway woods were quite nice. I don't know if they got the credit they deserved.

That's the crazy thing. I thought the Dymo line was really quite good. The driver had a weird sound, but otherwise good feel and distance. The Dymo fairway woods were quite nice. I don't know if they got the credit they deserved.

I thought the Dymo line was underrated myself.

Man, you were a huge help. I can't thank you enough for taking the time to talk me through everything. My guess is that you learned that I don't really know that much about what I want from a golf club until I actually hit the thing. Sad, but true.

You knew where you wanted to end up. It's just there were a couple ways to get there and it's easy to get distracted by shiny things heh.

I'm super happy you ended up with a combo that flat out works for you though!

Nothing wrong with Nike clubs. Just don't understand what makes Titleist or Taylor Made more "proper". Tom Stites does design work for Nike and he used to design Ben Hogan irons, so I would say that Nike has some serious pedrigree behind their product. The current VRS driver is an awesome stick. I have hit the VRS irons and they are rock solid as well. If you like them, play them.

Back