• Yes

Votes: 18 43.9%
  • No

Votes: 23 56.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both my wife and I work at a local hospital where it is a requirement to get a flu shot. One must either provide a letter from your doctor as to why you cannot receive the vaccine or take it. If you refuse then, by policy, you have resigned. So, since I enjoy playing golf and must pay for it......

I'm like others in this thread: I work in the healthcare industry, so I don't have a choice. I got my flu shot a couple of weeks ago.

No flu shot for me. I worry there will be a mistake and I'll end up with Captain Trips.

Seriously, though, I have the immune system of a great white shark. And the body of a blue whale.

Kevin

Yep, with the amount of people I interact with on a daily basis it's a must. Dang tourist germs!

Yeah I work in the health field but directly with the clients but since I interact with the staff who does I have to get it. But I hadn't had one for over 10 years until recently.

Definitely not getting a flu shot. The one time I did I wound up with the worst flu I ever had 2 days later. It was awful.

This... Happened to me once, and will never happen again.

I'd rather stay out of dodge all winter and cozy up with some rum and THP haha... And eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back