Arizona vs Texas A Call Out Thread: Fixin to Drunk Post

So......a poll from @mtbloco will be going out to all participants whether to play in Austin or at Horseshoe Bay soon. This will include both TX and AZ participants.

If you want please share your opinions on where to play in this thread before the vote.

So......a poll from @mtbloco will be going out to all participants whether to play in Austin or at Horseshoe Bay soon. This will include both TX and AZ participants.

If you want please share your opinions on where to play in this thread before the vote.

Here is the link to the poll. Austin or Horseshoe Bay???

Last edited:
Oh I’m in to tee it up anytime.

Selfish vote for horseshoe bay because I've always wanted to play there.

Selfish vote for horseshoe bay because I've always wanted to play there.
Not a problem.....I know a lot of AZ guys are on the fence bc we don’t know

Thus far there has been 13 responses to the poll. The early numbers are 9-4 for Austin Area. That includes my coin flip vote for Austin to get the ball rolling. I see so many pluses for both locations that it's very hard for me to make an informed choice.

Hopefully this bump. will get some additional votes to solidify or cloud the decision.

Hard to go wrong with either location. There are tons of great course in the greater AUSTIN area!

Thus far there has been 13 responses to the poll. The early numbers are 9-4 for Austin Area. That includes my coin flip vote for Austin to get the ball rolling. I see so many pluses for both locations that it's very hard for me to make an informed choice.

Hopefully this bump. will get some additional votes to solidify or cloud the decision.
I am neutral on the location. I was going to let fate decide but I will flip a coin and vote if it will help out.

The prospect of a big baller pad at Horseshoe bay is appealing. I also know I would enjoy all that Austin has to offer outside of golf. Taking full advantage of that would mean that everyone in attendance also wants to participate in that. As I'm looking forward to the time outside of golf just as much. So we can get to know the team we are whooping on the course.

Voted for Horseshoe Bay but I am in either way.

Word, either way would be a great time.

Not like having to choose tucson when everyone know phoenix is where it's at. 😏

Darn straight.

Too bad the ASU v. Baylor game got cancelled. That would have been a fun one.

Word, either way would be a great time.

Not like having to choose tucson when everyone knows phoenix is where it's at.

I voted for Austin area only because I play Horseshoe bay every year. Either way we go it will be a fun time. Can’t go wrong with either choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I voted Austin only because there is more to do away from the course. Having played Horsehoe Bay, the golf is amazing, but you are limited to the resort for after golf activities.

I haven’t voted, but I am leaning horseshoe bay because I like staying at resorts and not wandering around trying to find stuff to do. I am not going to be looking to find an art auction or indie band when I am done playing for the day. I am simply looking to shower, eat, drink and shoot the crap with some THP’ers. Then wake up and do it again.

edit: I just voted Horseshoe, but I plan to go whichever one is picked

I ended up voting Horseshoe Bay because I've never played there and the courses look amazing

I ended up voting for Horseshoe Bay. Tough call.

I’m good either way. From a golf standpoint the courses at horseshoe are so easy to get to and no traffic.

Looks like we have to fly to Horseshoe bay.

8B2B68CE-BB29-4D18-935B-E46FD2297371.jpeg

😂 same airport as Austin then about an hour drive to the resort. But if you do fly private that would be next level right there!

I voted for Austin as I think it would be better for guys to be able experience Austin more if they want to.

Last edited:
Back