AZTHP March League Quarry Pines

Are you IN or OUT for AZTHP League

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We are full! See you all on the 30th!

This seems like a course I don't want to walk from the one picture I see.

This seems like a course I don't want to walk from the one picture I see.
Front nine easily. Back nine no chance in hell.

I will have the pairings up early next week!

Make It Rain Money GIF

Skins time! Don't forget to send in your skins money ($10) to the league Venmo (@AZTHP) prior to teeing off on Saturday. Also, Quarry Pines doesn't have a driving range, so make sure you get those bad shots out of the way on Friday :ROFLMAO:

Here are the parings for Sat!

Please remember there is NO RANGE at this course just chipping and putting for warm up.

Pace of play is huge gentleman max net double and pick up PLEASE. The back 9 is an ass kicker please be aware of POP!

Tee times:

9:16
@echico @lockstockrye @Junior Soprano @sweetnlow

9:24
@MSEASU @gderbas11 @ChazAZ @MagicSpell

9:32
@Doubleb21 @BB Fan Girl @Tee/Ski @Jtubb17

9:40
@Wildcat @mtbloco @sourmash @robrandalgz

9:48
@ProV1 @AzBirdgang @Roadrunner @James' Brother

Send @Roadrunner your skins and hit them straight!

@sourmash ,

@Jtubb17 is staying at my house the night before. Do you want to carpool down with us? Maybe meet for a beer friday evening too?

Dude....you're Driving!

no more cushy special guest treatment........

that coin is staying in Arizona!
Fair point up til that last line. That’s just crazy talk. The coin is Californian now!

Fair point up til that last line. That’s just crazy talk. The coin is Californian now!
The only thing going back to Cali is you!
Go Away GIF by Bounce

Make It Rain Money GIF

Skins time! Don't forget to send in your skins money ($10) to the league Venmo (@AZTHP) prior to teeing off on Saturday. Also, Quarry Pines doesn't have a driving range, so make sure you get those bad shots out of the way on Friday :ROFLMAO:
Last call for skins - - - send in your money!! See you on Saturday!!

Here are the parings for Sat!

Please remember there is NO RANGE at this course just chipping and putting for warm up.

Pace of play is huge gentleman max net double and pick up PLEASE. The back 9 is an ass kicker please be aware of POP!

Tee times:

9:16
@echico @lockstockrye @Junior Soprano @sweetnlow

9:24
@MSEASU @gderbas11 @ChazAZ @MagicSpell

9:32
@Doubleb21 @BB Fan Girl @Tee/Ski @Jtubb17

9:40
@Wildcat @mtbloco @sourmash @robrandalgz

9:48
@ProV1 @AzBirdgang @Roadrunner @James' Brother

Send @Roadrunner your skins and hit them straight!

Serious, not serious, question: Why do the Phx lads, with the 2hr drive, get the first tee times and the Tuk lads with the 2 min drive get the late tee times?
Thinking Idk GIF

Serious, not serious, question: Why do the Phx lads, with the 2hr drive, get the first tee times and the Tuk lads with the 2 min drive get the late tee times?
Thinking Idk GIF
Because you’re fast golfers and we want to to set a good pace.

Tucson is slow town. 😂

Thinking Idk GIF
If you don’t like the pairings the courses or the times you start feel free to step right up and help do It.

Thinking Idk GIF
I will trade spots with you

Back