AZTHP March League Quarry Pines

Are you IN or OUT for AZTHP League

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So the best way to address this moving forward. Would ppl like traveling like to have an early tee time to leave early or should we schedule those traveling late with more time to arrive?

So the best way to address this moving forward. Would ppl like traveling like to have an early tee time to leave early or should we schedule those traveling late with more time to arrive?
im flexible. So put me where it works so I get to play with everyone in the league.

I'm the easiest guy in the league when it comes to this stuff, brother. Don't ever adjust my tee time or pairings for a schedule. EVER.

Edit: unless, of course, an adjustment needs to be made. I accommodate. I don't need to be accommodated.

Last edited:
I will play in whatever tee time/group I’m given. I just want to play with you degenerates.

Doesn’t matter to me. I’ll play early or late

I’m good with any time and any location. Just like playing with everybody.

Thanks for all of the hard work @Wildcat. You, @mtbloco , @Doubleb21, @MSEASU, and @Roadrunner are rockstars!!

FYI - for all - IT WAS A JOKE!! Said in jest!

Sorry I offended you @Doubleb21; it won't happen again. I don't give a flyingFK when a tee time is set. I am up at 5am daily. Zero issue.

No one needs to change!
Unfortunately it is very hard to tell when you're joking from your posts. Thus the change has been made.

Tomorrow black tees for men, copper for ladies. We are using Squabbit as usual , one per foursome needs to enter scores. Let me know if you don’t know how to score.

If you haven’t played this course it’s best to bring a couple more balls than normal. The back nine is narrow and you can’t really look for your ball.

If you haven’t played this course it’s best to bring a couple more balls than normal. The back nine is narrow and you can’t really look for your ball.
I’m not going back home again to get more balls.

It’s very windy

New Nine.

IMG_9220.jpeg

Last edited:
So hypothetically, I could fly down and play with you guys in one of these at some point, right?
Absolutely

• Appreciation
Reactions: Bus
So hypothetically, I could fly down and play with you guys in one of these at some point, right?
Albatross Club members are welcome as guests.

Back