AZTHP Team Championship - May 18th

@sweetnlow just talked to @lockstockrye and he is out for this. Can you slum it with me?
Yeah, let’s do it! As long as it’s not too much trouble to put us out first. I should be ok on time but never know if the pace is slow.

I still have a partner. I hope he doesn’t dump me in the middle of the night via text like what happened to my buddy, @sweetnlow

Is it true that @Jtubb17 and @MagicSpell are driving to the course in this?

dump GIF

Yeah, let’s do it! As long as it’s not too much trouble to put us out first. I should be ok on time but never know if the pace is slow.
I know a guy making pairings. ;)

@echico what is format? Options below, we did scramble last year so something new is preferable.

IMG_0762.pngIMG_0763.jpeg

Still need 1 player. @AZHack I know you are new but if you want to see meet the AZ group this is a good opportunity. I will get the starting grid out today as I will be pretty busy over the next week or so. If there are changes needed just put them in here and I will update as needed.

Still need 1 player. @AZHack I know you are new but if you want to see meet the AZ group this is a good opportunity. I will get the starting grid out today as I will be pretty busy over the next week or so. If there are changes needed just put them in here and I will update as needed.

Wow! I'm flattered!

As much as I'd love to meet everyone and do this I'll have to pass. We have friends coming from Reno to visit that weekend :mad:. I do appreciate the personal invite though.

Went through a RNG and got this list. Again let me know if I need to move some folks around. I will send names to the course here at the end of the week. Also I have a CTP prize. They are putting out 4 for us so if anyone else has something to donate for CTP prize let me know. In fact I will take 2 holes.

1st - @echico @sweetnlow @MSH134 @sourmash
2nd - @Tee/Ski @tanker337 @robrandalgz @Roadrunner
3rd - @MagicSpell @Jtubb17 @mtbloco @jjjgolf500
4th - @oumagic @Stribs @AzBirdgang @ProV1
5th - @Wildcat @TommyTomas @ChazAZ @gderbas11
6th - @MSEASU @Doubleb21 @James' Brother

Since I was mean and we played Purple on Saguaro we can do White this time so I don't get my tires slashed. :ROFLMAO:

1715012733082.png

Hole 3 CTP - I will buy you a hat from the pro shop
Hole 6 CTP -
Hole 14 CTP - Surprise!
Hole 17 CTP -

Went through a RNG and got this list. Again let me know if I need to move some folks around. I will send names to the course here at the end of the week. Also I have a CTP prize. They are putting out 4 for us so if anyone else has something to donate for CTP prize let me know. In fact I will take 2 holes.

1st - @echico @sweetnlow @MSH134 @sourmash
2nd - @Tee/Ski @tanker337 @robrandalgz @Roadrunner
3rd - @MagicSpell @Jtubb17 @mtbloco @jjjgolf500
4th - @oumagic @Stribs @AzBirdgang @ProV1
5th - @Wildcat @TommyTomas @ChazAZ @gderbas11
6th - @MSEASU @Doubleb21 @James' Brother

Since I was mean and we played Purple on Saguaro we can do White this time so I don't get my tires slashed. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 9264034

Hole 3 CTP - I will buy you a hat from the pro shop
Hole 6 CTP -
Hole 14 CTP - Surprise!
Hole 17 CTP -
What time is first tee time and spacing? Also, 100% of handicap or less?

for true Best ball...I would think it's 100% handicap as each player plays their own ball.

Last edited:
10 am. Not sure of spacing. I will get you that. 100% handicap for players except those that have won trophy before then they are at 10%. Lol. No 100% handicap for best ball.

Right now, I don't have a partner. So, do I get to hit 2x and take the better of the two??

Not that it will help much....... :rolleyes:

Right now, I don't have a partner. So, do I get to hit 2x and take the better of the two??

Not that it will help much....... :rolleyes:
If we take your score and divide by 2 it may not help.

The Office Boom GIF

I've got a Crown Royal pack for a CTP prize. I'll bring your Gentlemen Jack, as promised, also @echico.

Back