Back to THP (and golf)

Alan4014

Reaction score
Handicap
Found this site when I was looking for i20 info/reviews. Thanks Jman! Hung around and played lots of golf till late 2018. Life got busy and had to put the clubs to the side.
Up until late last fall, touched the clubs maybe 3 times. Trying to get it going again. Been lurking as I’ve to the range a few times and looking forward to getting out to the course soon. Going to be a work in progress to get the swing and body back into golf shape.
Since this is an equipment site, working w a G400 driver, G25 FW and irons, a first gen Cleveland CB sand wedge and an old Odyssey #1 putter. Have to get the swing back before considering any equipment upgrades, but I do have my eye on a mallet putter and one of these new 10k drivers.

welcome back!

Welcome back! Where are you in Mississippi? I'm in Oxford and there are a few of us throughout the state.

Welcome back.

Welcome back!

Welcome back to the fun!

Welcome back to the forum.

Welcome back! Where are you in Mississippi? I'm in Oxford and there are a few of us throughout the state.
Canton. Just north of Jackson.

Welcome back!

Welcome back man!

Welcome back. Hit me up in the DM and let’s go play.

Welcome back!!

Welcome back!

Welcome back

Welcome back. Hit me up in the DM and let’s go play.
When y'all get something together, let me know and I'll do my best to join y'all.

Welcome back to:thp:

Welcome back to THP!

Welcome back to THP and to golf.

welcome back!

Welcome back

Welcome Back!

Back