Bag Boy Championship Pre Event Travel and Play

All packed. What I found out is that I have suitcases that are not quite big enough or too big for what I need to pack; I wish I had a in between size, but I certainly don’t need any more suitcases.

I’ll probably just move to the bigger size; more room for swag.

All packed. What I found out is that I have suitcases that are not quite big enough or too big for what I need to pack; I wish I had a in between size, but I certainly don’t need any more suitcases.

I’ll probably just move to the bigger size; more room for swag.
This is always the correct answer. The pro shop haul can be bigger, more robust. Huge even

Once the clubs go in the truck that means travel has started, right?

3 hours at work in the morning and then on the road. As long as they sell beer somewhere in Cincinnati tomorrow night there will be pics!

PXL_20240502_234231720~2.jpg

Officially moved to the larger suitcase and added a few things just to be safe.

Looking to do a half day tomorrow and then get on the road for the first leg of the journey, get settled and watch the preview show.

I’d say I’m 65% packed. Did the first pass. Took driver heads off the shafts.

Safe travels to those heading towards VA.

Really pumped reading about everyone’s travel days! It’s getting real now!

Safe travels to you all. Send Waffle House pics!

Dropping the kiddo off at school, going to Lowe to pick up a tile bc the wife has now questioned color for the bathroom at the new house (😱🤷🏻‍♂️), hitting the gym for my last workout before the event and then I’ll be on the road.

Travel safe gents.
Are we going to get any combos for the drive and will they be cracker or pretzel?The answer to this question will not guarantee support but could eliminate you/your team 🤣

Travel starting for people is always exiting!

Travel safe gents.
Are we going to get any combos for the drive and will they be cracker or pretzel?The answer to this question will not guarantee support but could eliminate you/your team 🤣
No.

Back