Bag Boy Championship Pre Event Travel and Play

image.jpg

First leg of the journey completed, with a massive out of the way route. One little bridge catches fire in CT and it causes a shitstorm of epic proportions. I could have picked up @ddec with the way Google Maps sent me. Plus the Garden State Parkway in North Jersey during rush hour? Now I know why I tend to leave from Mass for my parents house at 3AM.

Nothing else of importance to note; time to relax a bit, catch up with my parents and watch the preview show.

It has begun.1000008991.jpg
Btw not shamed to admit I bought two Jack N the Box tacos for $1.50 on the way to the airport. Gotta save some money for the Pro shop.

Last edited:
First leg of the journey completed, with a massive out of the way route. One little bridge catches fire in CT and it causes a shitstorm of epic proportions. I could have picked up @ddec with the way Google Maps sent me. Plus the Garden State Parkway in North Jersey during rush hour? Now I know why I tend to leave from Mass for my parents house at 3AM.

Nothing else of importance to note; time to relax a bit, catch up with my parents and watch the preview show.
I was thinking about you when I saw all the news about that bridge on i95. Did it make you come pretty much to Albany-ish and shoot down 87?

Chipotle was not one of my recommendations
You should've met up and taken him to Skyline then! :p

Glad you made it in town safely @lambeau see you in the morning.

I was thinking about you when I saw all the news about that bridge on i95. Did it make you come pretty much to Albany-ish and shoot down 87?
Exactly the way - 90 to 87 to 287 to Parkway.

I’ve done every which way Mass to S. Jersey and that was a first for me.

Exactly the way - 90 to 87 to 287 to Parkway.

I’ve done every which way Mass to S. Jersey and that was a first for me.
Ugh that’s gross. But yeah should have picked me up haha

yeah that is definitely not ideal. At least there is a later United flight from chicago to Roanoke if this plays out like shown above. You'd just have to spend the day sitting around the airport.

yeah that is definitely not ideal. At least there is a later United flight from chicago to Roanoke if this plays out like shown above. You'd just have to spend the day sitting around the airport.
Ya I ended up switching to that flight. Better to be safe than sorry. Also allows me to sleep in a little bit more as the flight to Chicago from CA now isn’t until 10:46

Back