Bag Boy Nitron Push Cart

One round down and I am in love with the Nitron. Obviously the setup and breakdown was lightening fast, but the cup holder and pouch under the handle are the real winners for me. Cup holder held my coffee perfectly with zero spills. And the pouch, it holds so much stuff lol. Biggest thing was the rangefinder in there, made it super fast to grab. Gonna get along with this thing quite well.

One round down and I am in love with the Nitron. Obviously the setup and breakdown was lightening fast, but the cup holder and pouch under the handle are the real winners for me. Cup holder held my coffee perfectly with zero spills. And the pouch, it holds so much stuff lol. Biggest thing was the rangefinder in there, made it super fast to grab. Gonna get along with this thing quite well.
It's not only easy to grab the rangefinder, but it's also super secure. You really couldn't have it fall out without dumping your clubs.

That pouch is seriously one of the coolest things about the cart to me. I mean besides the set up of it

Apologies for the mess in the background, but I just got a cart for the first time and the SM2.5+ fits remarkably well into the toplock opening. Makes even easier to push and also looks cleaner than big cart bags imo3C80E1F5-3F57-4D5E-A1D7-75B78FFA16C4.jpeg

I'll see your not so messy photo with a truly messy garage shot. Just picked this up Sunday. Hopefully the weather will cooperate for me this weekend for the inaugural cruise.

Attachments

• PXL_20230113_000221405~2.jpg
    PXL_20230113_000221405~2.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 25
I just unboxed mine and here are my initial thoughts!

1. What a light weight compact design. I come from a SM MicroCart (MC), so this is bigger, but honestly wow! This is sooo well constructed and will still fit in the trunk with the golf bag (small sedan trunk).
2. The size of the cart unfolded was suprising. I guess my use of MC assumed it was standard, but this is a cadillac of push carts comparatively.
3. it is soooo easy to push. I am in my home office and unfortunately not a lot of room to push but man its nice and easy.
4. SOOOO Many positions for the handle, again coming from 2, this is awesome depending on where you want to be comfort wise.
5. the accessories, including sand bottle, bag and umbrella are all well made and easy to attach.
6. The pocket is bigger than expected, between that and the large pocket in bag will be perfect.

I have added a magnet to the lid for my rangefinder or magnetic GPS item.
Need to figure out if my Large bottle holder will fit as its from Clicgear and fit on MC, but TBD.

Which sticker should go on the cart... maybe Evolve logo? Wish I had a THP :thp: to add

1. What a light weight compact design. I come from a SM MicroCart (MC), so this is bigger, but honestly wow! This is sooo well constructed and will still fit in the trunk with the golf bag (small sedan trunk).
2. The size of the cart unfolded was suprising. I guess my use of MC assumed it was standard, but this is a cadillac of push carts comparatively.
3. it is soooo easy to push. I am in my home office and unfortunately not a lot of room to push but man its nice and easy.
4. SOOOO Many positions for the handle, again coming from 2, this is awesome depending on where you want to be comfort wise.
5. the accessories, including sand bottle, bag and umbrella are all well made and easy to attach.
6. The pocket is bigger than expected, between that and the large pocket in bag will be perfect.

Need to figure out if my Large bottle holder will fit as its from Clicgear and fit on MC, but TBD.

Which sticker should go on the cart... maybe Evolve logo? Wish I had a THP :thp: to add
Maybe you can get this years Budget teams to fight for your sponsorship 😆

Maybe you can get this years Budget teams to fight for your sponsorship 😆
Their stickers are being added to a yeti to enjoy some beverages during the LIVE Thread. So far cavemen, we the people, and cowboys are in the queue

There is only one answer to that question lol. Your sticker should be in your mailbox today or tomorrow
Caveman.JPG

I will be looking hard at the Nitrons this year and will be interested in any follow-up you may have as you accumulate a few rounds with the new toy. (y)

I’ve had one for two years. Really like this thing. Easy to open and close

I’ve had one for two years. Really like this thing. Easy to open and close
I think that is understated - like i tried opening from the bottom not realizing it was a simple shake in the middle. This is unbelievably easy... literally grab and go!

@jbb2388 you share some commentary and pictures on the ZTF I will let you know how the push cart is working out

It's a great pushcart. Enjoy it!

You definitely to sell that sticker spot to the highest bidder from the 2023 Budget Championship teams.

Glad you are enjoying it. I have loved mine, I just don’t get it out on the course enough.

anyone hang this in the garage?

No, but honestly it folds up so small, it is marginally bigger than a 5 gallon bucket. You can stow it about anywhere
haha I'm out of room in the garage! thinking a standard hook would work.

So I have used the Nitron a lot this year as I have walked all but 1 of my rounds so far. I think I am up to 10 rounds this year. All of my rounds have used the Alphard wheels with the Nitron. I still give all the same Pro's of the cart while using the wheels but there is a pretty big con now. Taking the wheels on and off of the cart is really just a PITA. If you are just using a push cart the Nitron is my leader in the clubhouse. If you are using electric wheels that takes away the benefit of the open close mechanism. It still pops open but now you have to attach it to the wheels. It would be much easier to just get a motorized cart. Currently the Nitron is $279 and Alphard wheels with the brackets are $799 for a total cost of $1078. Yes that is cheaper than Motocaddy and it looks like cheaper than the Bagboy Volt. There is still a cost to it as the push cart and wheels take up more room than an all in one option.

No, I keep mine in the travel bag, but it could easily be hung up.
Good point... hang in garage and travel bag stays in car - or hoist the travel bag and cart up on top shelf in the garage.

Should I ask to fill my sand bottle or just take the contents of one on a cart?

Good point... hang in garage and travel bag stays in car - or hoist the travel bag and cart up on top shelf in the garage.

I would ask to fill first that way you aren't leaving someone without sand potentially.

I've never had anyone to ask... but generally will take up to 1/4 of a full one from a cart or grab one from the refill station if it's close enough to the practice area. The ground is so dry and hard out here, that divots are much less of an issue on a normal day than they are in other parts of the country.

anyone hang this in the garage?
Yeah the travel bag gets hung up in the garage for me.

Edit: I don't like leaving on the floor because of scorpions.

Back