Did the online ball fitting and it picked the very exact same ball I'm using that I fell in love with when I found it.

Which is?????

For me it picked the Tour B330-RX, at almost $43/doz. I still lose too many to pay that for golf balls. I plan on picking up the E6+ to try next.

Thanks Again 907 JB and AJ for the advice you guys must have ESP because I was also thinking of the Nike Kharmas as well as the Noodles, appreciate the advice as always.

Your welcome and congrats on your 100th post.

Thanks Again 907 JB and AJ for the advice you guys must have ESP because I was also thinking of the Nike Kharmas as well as the Noodles, appreciate the advice as always.

Not me I just play with mostly seniors/retired cops who have nagging injuries and slow swing speeds.

No problem. I'm a little Alaskan boy, who sits at home on the computer all day because I homeschool, and when I get bored I go to random companies sites and learn about their clubs. :comp:

Which is?????

For me it picked the Tour B330-RX, at almost $43/doz. I still lose too many to pay that for golf balls. I plan on picking up the E6+ to try next.

You're losing them because they aren't the correct ball for you and are they've decided to go their separate way.
All kidding aside I started playing the ball I can keep control over and not lose. I really liked Callaway HX hots but seemed to lose them on a consistant basis.Same goes for the sirxon z-ur series though not as bad.
I've tryed almost all of the top balls since finding them on the course lost doesn't seem to be a problem.The B330 was one I found and was really impressed with but it was soon back to being lost.
Maybe it's me but I seem to have better rounds and no lost balls when I play pinnacle gold, srixon softfeels and pro v's.Selected the archaic way, Through play.If I play a pinnacle gold that ball will be with me at the end of the round and it isn't my top choice. Despite the hype I am partial to pro-v's ever since finding my first one.
Whenever I try something else other than those I will usually lose at least one long right out of bounds or worse. Bridgestone e6 and e7 I couldn't buy enough to last me a year.
The b330 seem like a great ball to me with good feel but Like you the price is high to me.
I buy my balls used and they are still high that way

Last edited:
Back