Bandon Dunes - Nearly Booked Through 2022

Fingers crossed my buddies and I can get in for spring 2023

I believe if you play the Preserve, the third round free deal won't work. I think you'd still get the replay rate for the second round on a big course.

Thanks! Either way the 3 round were cheaper than 2 including a replay. Surprised still affordable. I am beyond excited to play.

Thanks! Either way the 3 round were cheaper than 2 including a replay. Surprised still affordable. I am beyond excited to play.
Even if you can't get all 36 in, it is crazy not to play as much as you can with the replay rate.

I just got back from Bandon on Sunday. I had never been. Out trip was booked 2 years in advance for 16 people. We did a Ryder Cup style event that came down to the last hole on the last day on Sheep Ranch, in the dark. It was spectacular and well worth the wait (and anticipation!). Come Jan. 1, our group is booking for 2023, probably October again. Plenty of time to get 2 rounds in a day, but a little bit of a price cut on the rooms, etc.

View attachment 9041145View attachment 9041144
View attachment 9041146View attachment 9041148View attachment 9041149View attachment 9041150View attachment 9041151View attachment 9041152
I am leaving Saturday for my trip there, playing Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. Hoping to get as lucky with the weather as it appears you guys did!

Back in July, a member of our group played the Preserve between our first and second round of the day and his third round (our second round) was free. Play Old Mac in the morning if you can, if the wind blows in the afternoon, it'll get comical out there.

I am leaving Saturday for my trip there, playing Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. Hoping to get as lucky with the weather as it appears you guys did!
We had some great weather. There was moisture every day, but never a down pour. Ocasionally the sun would peak out and it was like heaven.

But man, with the weather changing so often, you need a LOT of layers! I went one day from full rain gear with a base layer, shirt, vest to just a shirt and pants.

I’ll make that trek one day, but it will be quite a while if 2023 is about to take bookings haha

There is some deal in the summer where you can try and play 72 holes in one day. The first course is regular rate, the second is replay rate, the third is free, and if you finish the fourth, they pay YOU.

Since you have to walk every one of those holes, I understand why they are confident not many people will finish. One day there I walked over 30,000 steps and more than 16 miles, playing just two courses. o_O

I just got back from Bandon on Sunday. I had never been. Out trip was booked 2 years in advance for 16 people. We did a Ryder Cup style event that came down to the last hole on the last day on Sheep Ranch, in the dark. It was spectacular and well worth the wait (and anticipation!). Come Jan. 1, our group is booking for 2023, probably October again. Plenty of time to get 2 rounds in a day, but a little bit of a price cut on the rooms, etc.

View attachment 9041145View attachment 9041144
View attachment 9041146View attachment 9041148View attachment 9041149View attachment 9041150View attachment 9041151View attachment 9041152
Great pictures...love the lone tree on the green(#16?) at Sheep's Ranch. Just got back from my first trip in September...it is truly magical..though my golf game was not.

NEED to find my way here.

I reached out last week about this summer and no joy:mad: I am looking for somewhere for a graduation trip with my son this summer. Thinking Cabot, Wisconsin or potentially Ireland/Scotland. I need to get moving on planning it though.

20211108_110757.jpg

The sea was angry today. We are beat.

There is some deal in the summer where you can try and play 72 holes in one day. The first course is regular rate, the second is replay rate, the third is free, and if you finish the fourth, they pay YOU.

Since you have to walk every one of those holes, I understand why they are confident not many people will finish. One day there I walked over 30,000 steps and more than 16 miles, playing just two courses. o_O

This is false.

This is false.

I’m not sure if it’s anytime someone plays four rounds in a day, but I believe in the annual Solstice event, they do in fact give the folks that complete the original four courses $100. And I believe the third round is free, anytime.

Back in July, a member of our group played the Preserve between our first and second round of the day and his third round (our second round) was free. Play Old Mac in the morning if you can, if the wind blows in the afternoon, it'll get comical out there.
This times a million for sheep ranch

Looks like myself snd @darthweasel are going for a quick 1.5 day trip next month. One of the benefits of being a local is being able to pop down on short notice

I’m resurrecting this old thread because nearly a year and a half after booking the reservation, my trip to Bandon is almost here. Less than two months now and some long term anticipation is building. Dinner reservations have been made and caddies have been booked, now to just keep working on my fitness and be prepared for a whole lot of golf!

I’m resurrecting this old thread because nearly a year and a half after booking the reservation, my trip to Bandon is almost here. Less than two months now and some long term anticipation is building. Dinner reservations have been made and caddies have been booked, now to just keep working on my fitness and be prepared for a whole lot of golf!
Woohoo!

Remember 2 pairs of comfortable shoes, reliable rain gear and layers

Super jealous! Make sure to take a lot of pictures 🔥🔥🔥

Same here, sucks we will miss each other. Have everything booked, 36 holes 3 straight days is going to hurt lol.

Woohoo!

Remember 2 pairs of comfortable shoes, reliable rain gear and layers
And socks! Bring plenty of comfortable walking socks...change your socks after the first 18 holes of each day. You'll thank me later!

Back