all this talk has me like a kid at christmas, its gonna be a great trip. I plan on shooting a 200 per 18 holes on every course just to get my money worth!

all this talk has me like a kid at christmas, its gonna be a great trip. I plan on shooting a 200 per 18 holes on every course just to get my money worth!

same here, im a great "value" golfer

This is sounding better and better. OG is awesome to play with and I have played with CG and that dude can give you a school on putting. To top it off you can't beat the price!

Hehe dr teeth is a great golfer- I'd love to get a round with you again buddy.

Putter has been treating me very good lately- kept me alive at the morgan cup- if I can just hit more GIR!

We go to Bandon around that time every year. Sometines you catch the "Indian Summer" and experience some of the best conditions of the year, other times... well, bring a good rain suit. In either case however you are in for a treat. I have had as much fun playing in 45 mph driving hail as I have under clear and calm skies (and better stories to tell). The weather is part of the Bandon experience.

PS: Work on your punch shots, knock downs and 100' lag putts. Leave your lob wedge at home and maybe consider putting another long iron back in the bag (you won't care how high it goes, the ball will run for miles)

We go to Bandon around that time every year. Sometines you catch the "Indian Summer" and experience some of the best conditions of the year, other times... well, bring a good rain suit. In either case however you are in for a treat. I have had as much fun playing in 45 mph driving hail as I have under clear and calm skies (and better stories to tell). The weather is part of the Bandon experience.

PS: Work on your punch shots, knock downs and 100' lag putts. Leave your lob wedge at home and maybe consider putting another long iron back in the bag (you won't care how high it goes, the ball will run for miles)

Sweeti love insider tips aha, who how's what the bag will look like then, but I love my 4 iron right now...

Not sure how I'll play around greens without my 60 tho! That's a scary thoug

hmm, 45 mph hail doesnt sound so inviting lol

Wow this trip sounds amazing, you PA boys have some fun!

I have fun all the time! Thanks for the well wishes. This will be a trip I will always remember. I am going to save the ball I finish my Old Mac round with. I want to frame the ball I putt in for a 200!

maybe I should stop searching delta's site for deals.

the price of the same flight I looked at yesterday for this trip went up $140 in just 1 day

maybe I should stop searching delta's site for deals.

the price of the same flight I looked at yesterday for this trip went up $140 in just 1 day

Hahaha sounds about right, the price will change 100 times between now and then. I am sure if you book after the holidays you will get a fair price.

If you want something else to search for, go to the Bandon Dunes website and you can control a camera and choose if you want to watch the 1st or 10th tees, the 18th green or practice area, and it is all live. Pretty cool!

Back