Baseballism Apparel Brand x Ken Griffey Jr

Lefty Moonshot

Reaction score
Handicap
For all the baseball fans out there, "Baseballism" is a pretty cool and unique apparel brand if you haven't heard about them. I think they have only about 20 retail locations cross the country. I stumbled across one about 3 years ago in Arlington. They recently had new released to their Ken Griffey Jr collection.

For the Ken Griffey Jr fans, which of these is your favorite? I have the itch to buy..

Link to their website: https://www.baseballism.com/

1665586053891.png

They seem like they would satisfy a particular niche, although the company name is a bit cumbersome.

A 4 syllable title seems awkward in today's marketing.

Interesting they are all Mariner colors. Albeit injury plagued, his 8 years in Cincinnati should count for something.

the 2 long sleeves are my favorites.

Interesting they are all Mariner colors. Albeit injury plagued, his 8 years in Cincinnati should count for something.
Unfortunatley, thats not how is career is really remembered. Even though I do have a jersey of his from when he was on the Reds

Mariners Career: young kid that rose to superstardom, lead team to incredible season win totals and playoff victories
Reds Career: injury plagued, and disappointing decline at the end of his career

Pretty disappointed in these. Feels like they’re trying too hard.

I saw these at the Baseballism store in Cooperstown. I really liked the bubble gum bubble one.

One of my friends was wearing the bubble gum one this last Sunday. LOVED it. I’m thinking about getting one myself after seeing it in person

Back