• $16-20

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SlightDraw

Reaction score
Handicap
NCGA 11
Seeing this post on twitter got me thinking... how much would you spend for a beer at a sporting event?

Less than the $6

Significantly less than $6.

Precisely $0.

Sad state of affairs.

I don’t drink, so I concern myself with more important things like the price of Snickers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never heard of those beers so am assuming they are some kind of craft beers. If that is the case, I would not get them regardless of price. For a regular beer (i.e., Miller Lite), $5 is about the most I would pay for 12 or 16 ounces.

Paid $15 the other day at the Nats game for a 22oz craft beer. Only get one when there because of how expensive they are.

I'd rather buy a dozen Rock-Flites for that price.

$00.00 dollars

Is that the keg price? :beat-up:

I've gone to the $11-15 range for a large Troegs Mad Elf (probably 20-22oz range and it's 11%) at an AHL game this past winter. I'd like to keep it under $6 for the more regular stuff.

Last time I went to a Cardinals games beers were $8/9 for a regular domestic beer. So I’d go $11-15 for a really good craft brew. The bad part is, Budweiser is just a couple miles away, they could almost pipe it straight to the stadium and it’s still that high.

Not paying $19 for any beer.... I don’t care the venue or the company

A fool and his money will quickly part ways. I was in LaGuardia airport a few weeks ago and a bottle of Sam Adams was ~$15. Laughable.

At a sporting event I expect to pay $7-$10 for a good beer. If they're only offering American lagers and charging more than $6, I'll just stay sober. I think at the local minor league place here I can get a 24oz. of Sweetwater IPA for $7. That seems a reasonable price.

Paid $13 at a Padres game the other day which seemed ridiculous enough.

I am not willing to pay anything over $10.

I have and would pay 10ish for a good beer, though I'm not happy about it and only get 1 or 2. Nearing $20 is ludicrous and out of principal I wouldn't pay that.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

If I lived in San Fran, that price would be normal. In Atlanta not so much so I’d pay $12 for a beer

I would never be THAT thirsty, even for a craft beer. $8-$10, maybe, for a craft beer. Definitely no more than $6 for a draft domestic - even that would be pushing it for the quality.

I'd probably buy 1 or 2 then b1tch about it... that's my style

Craft beer at the Super Bowl this year was crazy high too. I still had a couple and as said above made sure to get in an adequate amount of bitching about the heresy of it all just to even out the scales a bit...

Sporting events are the worst (save for the new Falcons stadium.) I won't pay more than $5 for domestic, and $8 for imported. Even then I feel like I'm being robbed.

I dont know what my maximum is, but it most likely depends on my mood. At my home course beers are $7 so I don't buy. I usually pre drink for sporting events and then only buy one or two once inside. Most I ever paid was at some medieval show and I didnt ask how much it was before ordering it...oops.

If it was a good sized beer then $10 max but my wallet will cut myself off at two beers.

I wouldn't. I like beer but I wouldn't spend a drastically increased amount just because of venue.

Back