Belt Buckles - Your Collection

I dont even know what that is....so, no

It's the Rebel Alliance symbol from Star Wars.

I figured it was from Star Wars, but I think you have to be a star wars fanatic to get what it is

Great, I found a Ghostbusters, a Autobot, a Decepticon, and the Imperial symbol. These belt buckes are worse than putters.

I already have a Yoda headcover. Would this be nerd overkill?

055572MOBBd.jpg

What's Nerd Overkill? Is that some type of finishing move in Mortal Kombat?

I am serious. We did them once before and despite being numbered to only 25, they took a little while to sell out. But I am pondering....

How's the pondering? Any news on these JB?

I've got my own belt buckle. Says "NJS" on it (my intials).

C039-hero-401.jpg

This thread alone got me hooked on belts and buckles, must have a dozen buckles now. Will post pix soon

I don't use belt buckles myself but there are so many great collections here. Great pix guys.

id def rock a THP buckle

I am serious. We did them once before and despite being numbered to only 25, they took a little while to sell out. But I am pondering....

Any chance of having THP buckles again?

Any chance of having THP buckles again?

Perhaps down the road. They are quite expensive for us to make and the minimums have gone up quite a bit.
We do however always have some great items in the store bearing the logo.

Perhaps down the road. They are quite expensive for us to make and the minimums have gone up quite a bit.
We do however always have some great items in the store bearing the logo.

I know you guys aren't fans of pre-orders, but could it happen on this item? Just to make sure you don't get stuck with a high overhead item.

I know you guys aren't fans of pre-orders, but could it happen on this item? Just to make sure you don't get stuck with a high overhead item.

Unfortunately it is a book keeping nightmare for us. Because if we do not get enough to cover the minimum, refunds must be given to each person and that becomes a major headache. We have some exciting new things coming to the store and THP for the new year though.

Unfortunately it is a book keeping nightmare for us. Because if we do not get enough to cover the minimum, refunds must be given to each person and that becomes a major headache. We have some exciting new things coming to the store and THP for the new year though.

I didn't think about that side of it. I can't wait for the new stuff!

Tapatalkin

Mooninite! That buckle is the hees, but no where near the quality of Bettinardi.

You're probably right about that.

Belt Buckles

Belt Buckles

Hey, guys, I'm on the market for a new belt buckle. Anybody have some cool/unique belts buckles they've seen or used?

need opinions ????
401868387.jpg
[/IMG]

99srxman - that would be a no for me. I can appreciate a unique buckle, but this is just gaudy to me.

Back