Best golf apparel company

Depending on your frame, tall and thin is great for many of the brands we cover.

I've seen a lot of the designer brands using cotton or other types of material, and it really put me off... Are there a few brands that utilize something comparable to the dri-fit material that have a cut similar to Nike?

I've seen a lot of the designer brands using cotton or other types of material, and it really put me off... Are there a few brands that utilize something comparable to the dri-fit material that have a cut similar to Nike?

Most of the designer brands we cover do NOT use cotton. Sligo (which we just had a contest for is a favorite), Cleveland Classics, Travis Mathew, Quagmire, etc. etc...Here is a link to the mens style on our home page and it has LOTS of brands filled with hi-res pictures. There are pages and pages of reviews. We do Spring Fashion Preview each year as well as Fall Fashion Preview. Both have many boutique brands.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?cat=25

my current golf apparel is mainly Nike, but i also have some stromberg trousers which i find really comfy.

i love JL but its nearly double the price of Nike in the UK. save them for birthdays and xmas..not when im paying :)

Back