What's everyone think of Nike?
The new VR-S irons are sweet, but I preferred the J40s over them.

What are you looking for in an iron?

Not sure to be honest.. Consistency would be nice I play about twice a week and usually stay well in the 80's

Not sure to be honest.. Consistency would be nice I play about twice a week and usually stay well in the 80's
What do you currently play?

Looking for a more forgiving set? More distance?

If you are serious enough about golf, I would suggest a sweet set of Blades.

i20's from PING are getting a ton of positive feedback. Worth a look dude.

I have Cleveland cg4's I was using for 4 years or so and they felt a little hard and now I bought a set of burner 2.0's and there nice but I just can't get into them part might be the black head and my distances are a bit inconsistent with them.. But the feel is nice

I have Cleveland cg4's I was using for 4 years or so and they felt a little hard and now I bought a set of burner 2.0's and there nice but I just can't get into them part might be the black head and my distances are a bit inconsistent with them.. But the feel is nice
I played the 2.0s for a while, liked the distance but did not like the accuracy issues I had with them.

I have the Wilson Staff Ci11's in the bag right now and really like them. Also have the J40s sitting in the other bag, and for a players iron, they are a great set of irons.

Take a look at the new Adams CB3 irons -- just released 3/1 -- this is a fantastic club.

Back