Best Shot Of Your Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Par 5 today from about 85 yards out. Came this close to holing out for an eagle.

020451c731ae4ebfb8f0a5972e4584a5.jpg

Short par 4 that I layed up to 100 yards. Hit a sand wedge that hit the stick on the fly, hit 4 inches past the cup and stopped a few feet away. Sunk the birdie putt!

Short par 4 that I layed up to 100 yards. Hit a sand wedge that hit the stick on the fly, hit 4 inches past the cup and stopped a few feet away. Sunk the birdie putt!

Nice...where did you play?

Number 7 at innisbrook island I chipped in to save par. Course was soaked so it was a very challenging day. On a positive note I have had back to back rounds with chip ins so that is significant progress.

Not sure if it was the best but draining a 12 footer for birdie on 18 at the Champions course was the most satisfying. Thought it may have given us the win. Oh so close!

#5 of the Champion course yesterday. 138 yards, PW. I was this far to the right from flying it in for the ace (missed the 6 foot birdie putt)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411984728.276964.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411984728.276964.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Nice...where did you play?
Highland Park on Chagrin and Green. Hoped to get 18 in but only got through 14 before I couldn't see. Slowest pace ever.

From 156 this happened...it was 10 yards short and I couldn't figure out why

e3580d396143a7b2cade3ca013753e2b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine isn't too impressive, but it was a heck of a shot for me. I hit a five iron from 193 to within about 20 feet and two putted for par.

Par 4 7th hole, I hit my second shot past the green on top of the hill, just off of #5 fairway, about 20 yards from the hole, and about 6 or 7 yards from where the hill started down to the green. Couldn't pitch it high to the green because of overhanging limbs, so I went over and tapped the spot I wanted to hit (about two feet down the hill) and chipped an 8 iron right to that spot. The ball basically rolled down the hill and barely reached the green, as expected. As it got on the green, gravity took over and it tracked for the hole and stopped a foot short. Saved par and saved my first sub 80 round of the year. (Played the back nine first)

IMG_20140929_121905_zps9b8056d6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Nine iron from 129 today, one more roll and it would have gone in. I will take a tap in par save everyday of the week.

Shout out to Freddie for the Miami e6 that he tossed in with the driver head I bought from him recently.

Hit my biggest drive ever today. 526 yard par 5, dogleg right; steady 10mph wind at my back. I cut the corner a bit and lost sight behind schedule trees. I pulled over the hill and it was extremely thin lie the whole way. Don't know how far it carried or rolled, but the end result was 362 yards, per GPS. I was 148 out and stuck it on in 2. Then, proceeded to 3 putt my way to par. At least the first two were pretty. This Big Bertha V Series is changing my game off the tee.

For me it would be the 9th hole. It's a downhill 379 yard par 4 (from the whites) and my tee shot was crushed. It hung up there forever. I was 20 yards from the green and had a decent chip and 2 putt for par. I really don't know if the yardage was accurate, but my tee shot was launched. In any case, it was my only par of the day. It was also the only time I pulled Bertha out all day. Got to love high altitude Colorado.

Today, chipped in from about 75 feet on a par 5 for a birdie.

Par 5, 235 to the pin slightly uphill and into a slight breeze

5DEEP

6685918bb4c962e47110b95e663f6b4a.jpg

The Eagle put literally hung on the lip and teetered but refused to fall in

Hit a PW from about 125 to 6 inches for a tap in birdie. Best part was before that shot I sliced my drive into the woods but it hit a tree and bounced back into the fairway. Better lucky than good sometimes :)

159f0a941b48334a520c1b8454e26d45.jpg

Short island par-3. Pin was tucked behind the bunker, about 125 yards away (picture has distances in meters). Hit a really smooth left-to-right draw with my wedge, ended up a foot from the hole. Sunk the putt for birdie.

chili-dipped an easy chip shot into a greenside bunker. (d-oh!) I was laying 3 on a par 4. The pin was about 40 feet away tucked up tight against the back edge of the green halfway down a transition from one level to another. I was looking at a hard right to left break and was either going to leave it real short, or roll way past down to the next level. 1/2 swing with my 59* wedge, popped it out and landed it exactly where I wanted. It rolled out and picked up speed on the transition, broke hard, and dropped. Saved par. YAY

2 shots today. First, rolled a par putt about 5 inches past the hole from about 8 feet. Walked towards it to tap in and the ball starts trickling back. It backed all the way up and dropped for the par.

170yd par 3. Hit a ball sky high and lost track of it. Heard a loud thump and this:

uploadfromtaptalk1412474610516.jpg

A 225 yd forced carry is something that I'm not 100% comfortable with yet off the tee.

I was faced with one today, from the tee all you can see is tall grasses and marsh.

I barely made it but still got to play my tee ball!

A 103 yd approach shot I put to about 3 feet.

That's the ones I remember today.

190 yard par 3, hit a 4i that landed just short of the green and rolled up to 5' from the pin. One of only a few birdies on the day for the team.

Par 3,pin high to the left. I fluffed my chip,bah. I proceeded to say "no matter I will just drain it". Guess the result....blamo!!!! I had a few others but this one stands out more

Missed the postage stamp sized green on #10, chipped in for birdie. I'll take it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe the 142 yard into the wind to six feet on 17. Or the chip in birdie from 5 yards off the green on 15. Nope, neither of those, the best shot was a pitch out of dense bermuda rough over a bunker to a down hill green where I made the 6 foot putt to save par.

Par 3,pin high to the left. I fluffed my chip,bah. I proceeded to say "no matter I will just drain it". Guess the result....blamo!!!! I had a few others but this one stands out more

That was a sweet putt! Called it like Babe Ruth haha

For me it was after a tee shot on a shorter par 3 that came up short and ended up in the thick rough just on the edge of the bunker. Had one foot in the trap and the other out, and had to just open the face up and hack at it to try and get it on the green at all. Somehow managed to get it to tap in range though for a par!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back