Big Break Florida (Spoilers)

I didn't want to be that guy to point it out, but yeah it's what I thought too.

It's cool. I did it for you. Elephant is out of the room, so discuss. Haha

For the record, I'm picking Renee for the WIN !

Thank goodness for the ability to stream the Golf Channel or I would be missing this!

Didn't want to hijack the BB thread. Where do you stream the full episode from? I only see the recap and hilights on TGC. I'm travelling and hotel doesn't have TGC. Xfinity tvgo only has the meet the players at this point.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Didn't want to hijack the BB thread. Where do you stream the full episode from? I only see the recap and hilights on TGC. I'm travelling and hotel doesn't have TGC. Xfinity tvgo only has the meet the players at this point.

Have you tried Golf Channel Extra? I think that is the name of the App. I was able to watch the GC live during the tournament this weekend. I am sure they would stream the GC at all times.

Have you tried Golf Channel Extra? I think that is the name of the App. I was able to watch the GC live during the tournament this weekend. I am sure they would stream the GC at all times.

LOL I thought I was sending niteowl03 a PM and I hijacked the thread anyway. I'll check it out. Thanks.

It's cool. I did it for you. Elephant is out of the room, so discuss. Haha

I mean she/he has a strong chin, but at home they have kids. Might have to google to confirm suspicion.

Whoever it is that keeps saying Freakin Monkeys needs to go first.

HA! This dude in the next cubicle from me has been saying it all morning. Our internet went down..."Freakin' Monkeys!!". Somebody didn't make more coffee..."Freakin' Monkeys!!".

Yeah, I hope that doesn't last.

I dunno about this season. The incredible hulk is freaking me out with that deep voice and the sparkly bedazzled stripper aerobics instructor (sounds way better than it actually was) grates. From the previews it's shaping up to be an extra catty season.

From the previews it's shaping up to be an extra catty season.

First episode did not disappoint on that front. This may be a tough season to stick with. I don't want it to bog down into them spending more show time on the general bitchiness of this group as opposed to the golf they play.

I do think I am rooting for Renee at this point though.

This episode showed up on xfinity to go this Afternoon. We'll see how it goes. I'll be watching it throughout regardless.

I'm watching until Renee gets eliminated ...

I've tried to watch this episode 2 times now and have fallen asleep both times

I dunno about this season. The incredible hulk is freaking me out with that deep voice and the sparkly bedazzled stripper aerobics instructor (sounds way better than it actually was) grates. From the previews it's shaping up to be an extra catty season.

Oh my, I haven't had a post make me literally laugh out loud for a while, but the incredible hulk just got me!

At first I was wondering who the guys voice was that kept yelling to the ball to go in when it wasn't even close. Then I realized it was Mary.

Last edited:
I've tried to watch this episode 2 times now and have fallen asleep both times

I have to admit the same thing happened to me last night, I completely misses the elimination challenge.

Really? Elimination challenge was playing a Par 5, alone, for par or better to stay on the show?

What a weak elimination challenge.

I thought so too...and it was a straight ahead par 5 with no real trouble....PLEASE
If I was the girls that had to go head to head next week with somebody for sure going home I would be pissed!

HA! This dude in the next cubicle from me has been saying it all morning. Our internet went down..."Freakin' Monkeys!!". Somebody didn't make more coffee..."Freakin' Monkeys!!".

Yeah, I hope that doesn't last.

I heard somebody say it yesterday too and I just started laughing.

Almost makes you wonder if she's pulling a gimmick to set a new trend. If so, it's working!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Hello Melanie. I'd wear purple pants to match your dress any day lol.

That's an elimination challenge?!?! Smh

Is it Mary or Barry HHHmmm ???:confused2:

An elimination challenge where no one gets eliminated. That was odd.

Just now watching the first episode smalls?

dont knock it, I havent seen the firs tone in its entirety yet, tried twice, passed out both time

Back