Video BigDill: Fairway Hunter - Official Trailer

Awesome @BigDill ......very creative and nice break from reality. I am confident you will excel in 2020 and beyond!

This is amazing

That was epic buddy!!! Well done! Like the credits as well!

I forgot all about this and how beautiful it was. It feels very much like we need another one of these @BigDill

I forgot all about this and how beautiful it was. It feels very much like we need another one of these @BigDill
Oh boy, that’s a big request. May take me a little bit because of some work obligations, but let me see what I can do. This was done when the kids and I were going bananas with the Covid quarantine.

How did I miss this the first time? Bravo!

Oh boy, that’s a big request. May take me a little bit because of some work obligations, but let me see what I can do. This was done when the kids and I were going bananas with the Covid quarantine.

I would assume work gets a little quiet around Thanksgiving, and the kids are off of school for a few days. What else is there to do while the food is cooking, other than making masterpieces?

How did I miss this the first time? Bravo!

Yes, this was the first time that I saw this too. Very funny and very creative. And after meeting the star of this feature this week, seeing this brought a big smile 😃 across my face.

Time for a THP Film Festival?

Yes, this was the first time that I saw this too. Very funny and very creative. And after meeting the star of this feature this week, seeing this brought a big smile 😃 across my face.
I think you, sir, deserve the title of fairway hunter.

Freaking love this…we are due for a sequel.

I'm glad you linked this, so us newer ones also got to witness the greatness that is BigDill: Fairway Hunter.

I think the thread deserves a necro so that all can watch it.

I don't know how I missed this one first time around, that was awesome. :LOL: Great job @BigDill!

I don't know how I missed this one first time around, that was awesome. :LOL: Great job @BigDill!
Wondering the same. This is amazing. I hope the sequel has merch I can buy.

Wondering the same. This is amazing. I hope the sequel has merch I can buy.
Reading back through the thread, I guess I didn't miss it the first time around - just forgot about it since then. :LOL: Good to see it resurrected though, it's a fun video!

The video was so good. I wish my boredom moments were this creative.

Definitely think we are overdue for a sequel!!

Leonardo Dicaprio Oscar GIF

Back