Birdieball Putting Greens

Aahhh.. yourtalking to a professional. Lol

Can't wait for mine to get here!

It's cold outside!

It's cold outside!

Couldn't think of a better person to get the deal you did man!! So jealous! Perfect for you this winter and improving

John, the fact that you signed up and posted just to say thanks speaks volumes about you and your company. I'm glad that so many from this community have found your product and enjoy it so much; I know I sure have.

I just picked up a 4'x18' green with bi-directional option. Great price - can't wait to try it out! I came real close to ordering two pre-spliced, so I could tape them together & make one 8' x 18' green. But I with just the one, I can put it in several locations. Last year for New Year's Eve party we had a putting contest (on carpet) - now we can have a legit. contest!

Thanks to all the THPers who posted about their experience with the BirdieBall products; you guys made this an easy decision!

It's cold outside!

Couldn't think of a better person to get the deal you did man!! So jealous! Perfect for you this winter and improving

Can't help but notice - it seems like a LOT of the guys from the Oct OH outing at Pine Lakes ended up getting these! Might have to do a January THP putting contest in NE OH!

Just lucky!
And I need practice!

Thank you dude!
I can't wait to tee it up with ya bud!

Even though I already made my purchase I still have one lingering question; for those long term users so far have you seen any success translated from this to an actual green on a course?

Even though I already made my purchase I still have one lingering question; for those long term users so far have you seen any success translated from this to an actual green on a course?

I haven't played since I got mine so I can't say whether I have or have not, but I will tell you my stroke is a bit more consistent as I'm able to think about my posture and whatnot and take my time where as on the course I get up there and fire away. I'm a pretty quick player as some may tell you......

So my only complaint to come up so far with the Birdieball Green is that the balls don't stay in the cup if you don't have the flag in there. I can't putt with a flag in. It's not natural. But when I hit putts without the flag, they pop right out. Driving me craaaaaaaaaaaazy!

So my only complaint to come up so far with the Birdieball Green is that the balls don't stay in the cup if you don't have the flag in there. I can't putt with a flag in. It's not natural. But when I hit putts without the flag, they pop right out. Driving me craaaaaaaaaaaazy!

Make a platform. Problem solved.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I actually like that. I've got mine setup on a concrete floor and I can hit tons of balls and the hole doesn't fill up. Also, if I can hit a put and have it stay in the cup, I know I didn't hit it too hard.

Make a platform. Problem solved.

I knew you were going to say that and I wouldn't mind making a platform if I had the space....But my place doesn't have a basement
which prevents it from being a permanent fixture anywhere really. At least now, I can have it in the living room or extra bedroom and roll
it up if need be.

I actually like that. I've got mine setup on a concrete floor and I can hit tons of balls and the hole doesn't fill up. Also, if I can hit a put and have it stay in the cup, I know I didn't hit it too hard.

Yeah, it drives me crazy because I tend to hit putts on the firm side. My dad always taught me 15 inches past the hole. I like to see that complete stop of the ball in the hole. Gotta figure this one out cause building a platform just isn't feasible right now....Plus I'd cut my arm off.

I knew you were going to say that and I wouldn't mind making a platform if I had the space....But my place doesn't have a basement
which prevents it from being a permanent fixture anywhere really. At least now, I can have it in the living room or extra bedroom and roll
it up if need be.

Mine is easily moved. Do a few sections so it's moveable. If you have to move it just pick it up and lean against a wall or something

Just got home and unboxed mine. I ordered a 4x9 w/upgrade and had it cut to 11 to fit the room and it came exactly like I requested. I also ordered a bag to store it in.

They included a set of birdie balls and shims for break, a filler to make the hole smaller and a extra piece to make the hole deeper.

gu2e7e7e.jpg

5ate7yne.jpg

tyqy3upy.jpg

Birdieball Putting Greens

It's to make a little hill at the hole. I guess it does make it deeper. They sent me 2 of them. Puts like a 3 inch hill right at the cup using both together. Makes a big difference if you don't hit it hard enough.

It's to make a little hill at the hole. I guess it does make it deeper. They sent me 2 of them. Puts like a 3 inch hill right at the cup using both together. Makes a big difference if you don't hit it hard enough.

I was wondering what that piece was for.

I love that John came in to thank everyone, that was very cool. I know I am going to have to cut mine down the 13.5 X 2 is simply too long to leave down in my house for any length of time. I plan to cut it down to either 10 or 10.5 so I can leave it in the living room most of the time.

Last edited:
OMG...mine is still sitting in a sealed box with nowhere to put it. Goal of the weekend...rearrange some furniture and get this thing set up!

OMG...mine is still sitting in a sealed box with nowhere to put it. Goal of the weekend...rearrange some furniture and get this thing set up!

Get to work!!!!!!!!!

100+ yr old hostess equals natural breaking floors.

I'm watching Top Gear UK and rolling the rock what could be better!

Get that thing open!! Just dedicate a room for it like I did! lol

You only use the dining room once (maybe twice) a day. Problem. Solved.

Back