Black Friday, Thursday, and even Today!

Good, I can load up on some e6s

Of course, this is just per their ad online. Hoping it holds true in the stores, great deals on some Bridgestones and Srixons!! May have to run over there in the morning before golf. Got one 5 minutes away.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Same here, I'm loving the B330s, I'm gonna get 4 or 5 dozen at those prices.

I just dont understand why people camp out when most of these deals are available online as well, must be instant gratification? No clue.

I have two friends that are married. One is a surgeon and the other is a stock broker. Both work insanely long hours and can easily not see each other for weeks at a time. They camp out in front of Futureshop every year from the 23rd to boxing day. The sale is just an excuse, mostly they use it as time they can spend together.

Last year Future shop gave them both Ipad's to keep them busy and having fun while waiting. These two are like a Xmas attraction in the area.

I have two friends that are married. One is a surgeon and the other is a stock broker. Both work insanely long hours and can easily not see each other for weeks at a time. They camp out in front of Futureshop every year from the 23rd to boxing day. The sale is just an excuse, mostly they use it as time they can spend together.

Last year Future shop gave them both Ipad's to keep them busy and having fun while waiting. These two are like a Xmas attraction in the area.

Good story Tuna. Camping out can be a lot of fun, I used to camp out with buddies in front of A&B Sound and have a great time.

so I was going to meet up with my bro at midnight to go to best buy and hhgregg.

best buy had a free cell phone I was interested in and hhgregg had the 4GB flip 1 hour camcorder for $40

so as im debating on whether to go or not, i check out bestbuys site and boom, the phone is free online....check
and then I go to hhgregg's site and check on the flip and surprise, its $40 (sells for $75-$90) on ebay

shopping done, no camping, no lines and back to bed I go

Just got back from Sports Authority. Regarding the golf balls:

All Titleist, Callaway is/iz, Nike ONE, and TM Penta were excluded.

My store did not have the Z-Star's but they did have the Bridgestone's for 50% off which ended up being $19 for a dozen B330, etc. I picked up some of the FIXX for $10/dozen.

My store did not have the Z-Star's but they did have the Bridgestone's for 50% off which ended up being $19 for a dozen B330, etc. I picked up some of the FIXX for $10/dozen.

I am going to have to find a Spprts Authority here in Savannah. Thanks Cookie.

Door buster deals are not typically available online.

Thanks cookie

Thanks cookie, headed out shortly. We braved the crowds last night for some stuff for the kids and had some success, I'll never do it again though! Lol!

I have to work today so camping would be out of the question. Big part of the battle today is getting a parking spot, doesn't seem worth the trouble and wear and tear on the nerves.

Sports Authority - dozen Bridgestone b330s and dozen precepts for the wife. Half off plus a $10 gift card back. Paid $30 for the golf balls and when you include the gift card (can use between 11/27-12/24) i paid $20. All golf balls half off except premium titleist, Callaway, Nike and Pentas. Plus lots of other non golf stuff.

Golf Galaxy was disappointing.

My wife has been out all morning since about 7 am and says most places are strangely quiet.

Wife just picked up am IPad 2, despite my protests that we didn't really need it. However, now that we have it, I will take it from her frequently.

Wife just picked up am IPad 2, despite my protests that we didn't really need it. However, now that we have it, I will take it from her frequently.

I know how you feel bro, but its the best thing you never needed. You will enjoy it, trust me.

JB and I went to Bed Bath and Beyond last night around 11:30 because they said they opened at midnight but turned out they were already open which was great, no lines! They were offering 20% off your entire purchase which was great but I was disappointed that most items were still regular price. I thought thy would have had things discounted on top of the coupon. We bought the Breville toaster/convection oven and I got a tea kettle. We have been talking about this toaster oven for a while because our oven makes our house so hot and takes forever to preheat. We used it today and so far it's great!

The parking lot at Best Buy was out of control but other stores weren't ask bad as I had expected.

Our Sports Authority was giving out gift cards to the first 80 people, so my brothers and I stayed out from midnight to 5am when it opened, and I got a $25 gift card so I picked up 2 dozen Srixon Z Star XV that were 50%off each, and a folding chair for my dorm for a grand total of $26, was well worth it!

The Sports authority here was dead today, I got a few dozen 330S's and got out without a line. Makes me wonder how sales are this year.

The Sports authority here was dead today, I got a few dozen 330S's and got out without a line. Makes me wonder how sales are this year.

Glad you got in on the deal!! Things seemed pretty sparse when we were out this morning also. More online shopping?? Not sure...

I keep seeing this commercial and each time I see it I think of Golfergal.

[YOUTUBE]SwGhQS-fSJk[/YOUTUBE]

We also went to BBand Beyond and got the same toaster oven, been looking at it for a while. Haven't used it yet though. The dueling forces at Best Buy cancelled each other out. No one was impeded by the "occupiers (8 of them) and theyn gave out tickets for the major items on sale. They had exactly 2 42" tv's and 6 of the computers. So many left early around 11:30 or so. It amazes me how so many Americans just never have enough "electronics" in thier house. My brother in law routinely changes his tv's, computer and printers when new models surface. His phone has changed 3 times already this year. We seem to spend money on "crap" just to have the latest this and that!

Back