BMW Championship - FedEx Cup (Spoilers)

#Cookie

Grinder
Reaction score
Handicap
Another great weekend of golf coming up. I was curious as to the coverage available so thought I would share. All times are EST.

TV coverage:

• Thu: 3-6 p.m. (GOLF)
  • Fri: 3-6 p.m. (GOLF)
  • Sat: 10 a.m.-12 p.m. (GOLF) & 12-3:30 p.m. (NBC)
  • Sun: 12-2 p.m. (GOLF) & 2-6 p.m. (NBC)

Online (Live@) coverage:

Watch online coverage from the Par-3 No. 12 and the par-3 No. 14.
  • Thu: 1-6 p.m.
  • Fri: 1-6 p.m.
  • Sat: 10:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
  • Sun: 1-6 p.m.

Last edited:
Spoiler: Dustin Johnson is still defending champion.

Its the playoffs and all we get on Thursday and Friday is 3 hours each....boooooo

I'll be watching this from the comfort of my hotel room in Houston. Not even sure who I'm going to pull for, just want to see some great golf

DJ is the man. Missed seeing some action playoff action over the weekend. However, the ladies on the LPGA played well!

Its the playoffs and all we get on Thursday and Friday is 3 hours each....boooooo

QFT. I'd much rather watch a few extra hours of playoffs than the LPGA.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I'm pretty excited about this week's event - I have no clue who will step up and win. Should be very fun!

I love the online coverage.. It def passes time at the office

Thanks Cookie. That's helpful as it pretty much dictates my weekend plans. :)

One thing that I'd like to see, given the $10 million payout, is tougher courses/conditions. To me, the tournaments seems about like a typical week on the circuit.

Looking forward to seeing the playoffs heat up this week!

Live@ coverage is now available via the hyperlink in the first post!!

let's go JD and DJ! (TM favs)
and definitely let's go KJ! (KBS contest pick)

Is it 1500 yet? I just want to watch this, a week off from the playoffs is a tease!

Looks like Webb is off to another hot start. This guy is just doesn't let off the gas.

Is there a cut at the BMW this week or does everyone play 4 days?

Anyone ekse think that it's funny that Phil is struggling on a course that he said is easy for pros?

I do not see a projected cut line on the pgatour.com leaderboard so I *believe" they play all 4 rounds once in the playoffs.

Anyone see Webb's pants? They look like a hat I have of my grandfathers

Anyone see Webb's pants? They look like a hat I have of my grandfathers

I did...not too impressive. Not his typical style IMO.

I do not see a projected cut line on the pgatour.com leaderboard so I *believe" they play all 4 rounds once in the playoffs.
Usually I see it on Fridays (can't recall if I've ever seen it on Thursdays) but since there are 70 players this week didn't think they would cut them, but who knows?

They just said there is nor cut line just the cut for the PGA

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Usually I see it on Fridays (can't recall if I've ever seen it on Thursdays) but since there are 70 players this week didn't think they would cut them, but who knows?

Just confirmed that there is not a cut this weekend.

I picked Gary Woodland for the KBS facebook contest. I wanted to pick another "darkhorse" like I did with Web Simpson, but hes +3 and struggling mightly. You cant win em all hehe

A lot of the big names struggling today. Its great to see Rose playing well.

Back