Pops

Formerly Bbutler
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Didn’t know this was a thing. Scalloped perforation. IMG_9163.jpeg🤣🤣🤣

It isn’t better or worse. We have it at our local Costco. I buy the best TP that Costco has in stock. I don’t care how it tears; I just don’t want sandpaper

It does tear much easier. I'm friends with the guy who headed up that innovation. What a world....

It isn’t better or worse. We have it at our local Costco. I buy the best TP that Costco has in stock. I don’t care how it tears; I just don’t want sandpaper
State Fair Of Texas Shaky Ground GIF by Gangway Advertising

I think I heard about this on a podcast some time ago that scalloped perforation was the new big innovation. We're living in exciting times. Does it actually tear better?
It actually does

I’ve noticed that with the last few cases we’ve gotten from Costco with the good Charmin. I really didn’t think anything of it.

This has been around many years ….here

Sorta like cleaning club faces you have to keep the grooves clean ….. 😁

Cottonelle is my favorite TP.

Was at my cousin’s house and that is what they use too.

He and I had a scatalogical conversation about how good it is.

Splinter-free toilet paper was invented in 1930. Only took us about a hundred years to reach the pinnacle of toilet paper innovation.

My youngest son actually bitched about it because it wasn't squared off when he folded it. I told him he's lucky we don't use the thin one ply sandpaper type of toilet paper and he actually has something soft to wipe his ass with and quit complaining.

I’m more concerned with the over/under on this…as in under gives you the easiest tear, whereas over is nothing but a cat toy. 😼

Back