Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Double or worse

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Daluteh

Touring Purple - 2024 Bag Boy Championship
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Hole 13 is one of the two that is part of the double green complex, this one being a par 3.

1713432860501.png

Tee shot needs to get over the bunkers here, as is the theme of BallyHack, the miss seems to be left if you end up short.

1713433008546.png

The massive green has a lot of natural protection, aim to get it over and away from those bunkers.

1713433091094.png

On the 13 half of the green, it says a shot played into the divide will usually result in a difficult two putt.

1713433138619.png

What's your plan on this hole? How do you score?

MyStrategy is confusing on this one. It's showing me that I do not have a good club for this hole, so we'll see what we see when we get there.

1713433358019.png

Basically my 3w peppers it short and my Driver is all over the place. This is going to need to be a hole time decision.

If playing blues, then it’s a 4i most likely aiming for the shoot between the bunkers and hopefully fading it in. If one more box up it’s an easy 7i. Possibly an 8 depending on wind. Taking a 2 putt depending on pin placement and hopefully walking away with par here. At this distance and placement of bunkers I’m not going pin hunting. I’m just getting on, 2 putt and get out.

Play for the center back of the green and maybe choke down a touch. Hope for a good shot and a two-three putt. Walking away with bogey is a win for me on this hole.

Serious elevation change. Possibly two clubs if I remember right and was still long at the back of the green

I'm pretty sure one of the days I went into back bunker... then into the front bunker. Good times.

Aim for the middle of the green. Hopefully finding the putting surface and escaping with par.

what do you guys typically play from, and how downhill is it?

what do you guys typically play from, and how downhill is it?
I forget the elevation number but it was playing 150-60 IIRC. Plenty of wind on the elevated tee box too

I like this hole. I at least like the play of it. It’s a really cool downhill shot. Played to par on shamble, alt shot and best ball.

Going long of a front pin can be a scary thing with the downhill put coming, but I saw either Craig or @ScoFoBG go from the very back of the green to the front with a putt and put it to tap in range. It was absolutely incredible. Going short in the front bunker can be scary too but @xThor was a wizard from there as well. So par saves can happen

I forget the elevation number but it was playing 150-60 IIRC. Plenty of wind on the elevated tee box too

yeah from the pic it looks like it might be a ways downhill which can also be tricky. There's a course i play a lot that is 180 or so but way downhill to a small landing area. Very tough when it's windy

That doesnt look like a green you want to miss

I like this hole. I at least like the play of it. It’s a really cool downhill shot. Played to par on shamble, alt shot and best ball.

Going long of a front pin can be a scary thing with the downhill put coming but I saw either Craig or @ScoFoBG go from the very back of the green to the front with a putt and put it to tap in range. It was absolutely incredible. Going short in the front bunker can be scary too but @xThor was a wizard from there as well. So par saves can happen
Yeah. Thought I hit a great shot, right over the flag. Ended up all the way on the back on that shelf. Think I hit some miracle lag to about a foot. 1 out of 10 putt from back there probably. Sick hole though with the elevation change and trying to convince yourself you’ve got the right club.

My strategy shows this being a 7i to the back of the green. The pictures do make it look to be a pretty significant elevation change so maybe an 8i depending on the wind that day. I'm hoping to escape here with a par but I'm happy with a bogey.
1713450838699.png

Yeah. Thought I hit a great shot, right over the flag. Ended up all the way on the back on that shelf. Think I hit some miracle lag to about a foot. 1 out of 10 putt from back there probably. Sick hole though with the elevation change and trying to convince yourself you’ve got the right club.
It was best putt of the trip! Especially the day, when you factor in what I did two holes later 😂

It was a puckered par 😂
At least for me. I put you in the bunker. Then I had to make a curler. I would have broken if I missed that putt after your bunker shot

Basically have to cut the green in half and treat it like two different greens if you want to score well.

This was one of my favorite holes. Probably because I parred it all 3 times I played it. Once I was in the bunkers on the left & hit a great sand shot & made the putt for par. Other 2 times I was on the green but couldn't make the putt for bird :banghead: but I'll take a par on that hole each time & won't look back

Back