Bridgestone J40 Cavity Back Irons Review

Wow very simple lines man you are one lucky guy. Should start to warm up tomorrow I'm sure you'll give em a schwing or two.

Those are beautiful, Hanks. Anxious to hear how they perform!

Oh. My. Freakin'. Gawd!!! Those babies are gorgeous!! Have fun with that review, I know I'll be tuned in intently for this one.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

God those look good. I think the thing I like the most about them is how simple they are in a world of designs, paint, etc.

Very excited for you to get going on this one, Hanks! I love the pics of the cavity, but the face is real nice. White grooves and the squared off toe really just look great.

Shhhhhhhhhuuuuuuwwwwwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnggggggg!!!

I loved the look of these when I saw them a few weeks back. The pictures are nice but u close and personal is something completely different. Have fun putting these through their paces.

damn those look good. love the clean look. Really interested to your thoughts on them...and the shafts. Been pondering flighted shafts to get my long iron flight up. The cavity and perimeter weighting looks substantial...they look fairly fairly forgiving....

these look awesome. Both j40 sets for Bridgestone look great. I may need to take a drive down to visit my friend Todd soon.
Looking forward to your thoughts

these are the sweetest looking irons on the market right now, imo....if they perform only half as good as they look, they might just find their way into my bag.

This whole line just looks amazing

Wow. Just wow. Oh so pretty. Those shafts are awesome too. I'll be anxiously awaiting the word THanks.

omg! i wish i could play these....i am in total love with the J40 line of irons. i will happily settle for the pocket cavities...but wow, these are hot.

Just an amazing looking iron, Please take off from work and hit these tomorrow with a quick review to follow :clap:

Those clubs look amazing! +1 on the cleanliness of the clubs.

Those look great. Looking forward to your thoughts on these.

You going crazy in anticipation of hitting these, Hanks?

Love the sleek look of these! Looking forward to hearing the reviews!

Yoccos-style multi-quote post coming up.....

Sexy sticks aren't they buddy? The brushed nickel look of the perimeter weighting against the chrome finish is an elegant touch

Oh. My. Freakin'. Gawd!!! Those babies are gorgeous!! Have fun with that review, I know I'll be tuned in intently for this one.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

The squared toe has a subtle sexiness to it

Very excited for you to get going on this one, Hanks! I love the pics of the cavity, but the face is real nice. White grooves and the squared off toe really just look great.

The shafts really have me intrigued as well

damn those look good. love the clean look. Really interested to your thoughts on them...and the shafts. Been pondering flighted shafts to get my long iron flight up. The cavity and perimeter weighting looks substantial...they look fairly fairly forgiving....

Guest room is always open ddec.....you just can't sleep with these

these look awesome. Both j40 sets for Bridgestone look great. I may need to take a drive down to visit my friend Todd soon.
Looking forward to your thoughts

This will be my first experience putting PX shafts into play aside from hitting them as a part of a shaft fitting so I want to see how these do

Wow. Just wow. Oh so pretty. Those shafts are awesome too. I'll be anxiously awaiting the word THanks.

Sure....I'll just send you my per day pay rate..I accept PayPal....

Just an amazing looking iron, Please take off from work and hit these tomorrow with a quick review to follow :clap:

Yeah, the weekend can't come soon enough dude.

You going crazy in anticipation of hitting these, Hanks?

Some of the absolute best looking irons I have ever seen for my eye. I know its a broken record, but DANG!

We may need a mop in this thread to clean up all of the drooling going on. I cannot wait to hear what you think Hanks!

wow, those look great!!!!

looking forward to the review of these

This will be a good one, beautiful sticks for sure.

Man, I had to log in today and take another look at those clubs. Wow they look better and better every time I go to the photo's. I'll be in Reading hopefully you'll be there with those Beauties.

Back