Bridgestone J40 Cavity Back Irons

Thanks for the pics! Those are gorgeous irons. As Bahester said, I wish these were more available to hit.

I would like to hit them as well. Look so beautiful

These irons really look the business. They definitely caught my eye first but have since grown a liking for the DPC as well. Really interested to hear your thoughts on these.

What would they sit next to if you compared them with the Titleist line and the TM line?

Good question Kurt! I'd put them next to the Titleist CB's but from what I gather maybe some more forgiveness. I've hit the CB's but a few times so its early but man, these are some of the easiest players irons I've hit. As far as TM probably the MC's. I did not like the MC's when I hit them so I'm not the best judge haha. I think though these are in the same range.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

LOL seriously great looking clubs. Wish they were more available to hit :banghead: I'd love to swing some

You and JConn would love these. I almost wish Bridgestone would do a pay it forward with these irons. They'd surprise more people than the DPC's imo.

Great Bag Mark, I'm insanely jealous. I am pretty sure your bag will be the sessiest at the Morgan Cup. If you ever bring those to Fl they very well may go missing.

Its just hot looking haha. So freaking beautiful!

Jj I wish you could find some to hit. THP demo day stops may also be the ticket.

You and JConn would love these. I almost wish Bridgestone would do a pay it forward with these irons. They'd surprise more people than the DPC's imo.

I have like 3-4 sets of them from different Ebay sellers on my watch list. Just so hard to pull the trigger on something you've never hit before. Plus im a little afraid my ball striking might not be quite up to par to these. Scares me a bit!

Well I just finished a small bucket and call this the best iron decision I've ever made.

The PX shaft is money and soft stepping was the smartest thing I've ever done with a shaft. Right up there with the wood shafts I chose.

I think they're longer than what I play now and the ballflight towers over what I'm used too. They get up quick, go far and land soft. The 5i has a more mid flight like I'm used too but gets up and out quick.

Boring trajectory but just what you want to see.

I had a small draw but they stayed the line quite easy. The sound and feel is something else. Like nothing and nothing sounds/feels better to me than a properly compressed ball. Amazing so far. Love the first range session!

I have like 3-4 sets of them from different Ebay sellers on my watch list. Just so hard to pull the trigger on something you've never hit before. Plus im a little afraid my ball striking might not be quite up to par to these. Scares me a bit!

Extremely valid concern man. With these I'd recommend that the shaft flex fits you. My experience tells me with irons like this, you have to make sure the shaft flex is spot on. By flex I mean if you're going PX make sure its the optimum px flex. You may very be better fit in another brand shaft but if you're going stock, make sure it fits best you can. Hope that made sense.

Also with a proper fitting you can eliminate some of the misses but you're right, the swing has to be consistent to really maximize these. I'm not the best golfer but I'm loving these so far and for the multiple rounds I had at the outing.

Sounds like your first session went pretty darn well my friend. Glad you were smokin' em. No doubt with the right shaft in there you'll only continue to improve with these sticks. Excellent choice and consider me jealous! I'm getting fit this weekend at the TM MATT lab, so hopefully they kick out an optimal shaft for me. Would love to give these a try, may try to call around some places around here and see if anybody has one.

Yoccos, I may still prefer the DPC's buddy but there is no denying the sessiness that is the J40 CB man. Very nice, awesome to hear you are liking the shaft choice too.

Bridgestone is on fire right now, they just are.

Sounds like your first session went pretty darn well my friend. Glad you were smokin' em. No doubt with the right shaft in there you'll only continue to improve with these sticks. Excellent choice and consider me jealous! I'm getting fit this weekend at the TM MATT lab, so hopefully they kick out an optimal shaft for me. Would love to give these a try, may try to call around some places around here and see if anybody has one.

Well there ya go man!!!! I hope you can find some place. BFit may also be able to help you find a demo as well :)

Its just hot looking haha. So freaking beautiful!

Jj I wish you could find some to hit. THP demo day stops may also be the ticket.

Yes sir. I will be requesting these in September

Yoccos, I may still prefer the DPC's buddy but there is no denying the sessiness that is the J40 CB man. Very nice, awesome to hear you are liking the shaft choice too.

Bridgestone is on fire right now, they just are.

Agreed man!!! They have just killed it imo and a lot of other opinions as well. Love this line of clubs!

Agreed man!!! They have just killed it imo and a lot of other opinions as well. Love this line of clubs!

Now update that damn sig brother! haha

Now update that damn sig brother! haha

Lol. Right after I pound this high life and burrito :)

Glad to hear these are working so well for you. Hopefully you can get out here in August ( or sooner ) and I can check them out in person.

Look who is talking.. I believe I saw a i20 3iron in your bag sir!! Fix that sig!! LOL

Hahaha, but Blind9 Dennis is building my XTD right now!

Glad to hear these are working so well for you. Hopefully you can get out here in August ( or sooner ) and I can check them out in person.

Agreed man! I really want to take these back to Industry Hills.

Hahaha, but Blind9 Dennis is building my XTD right now!

Updated for you dude!

Nice looking clubs, Yoccos.

Gorgeous looking bag you have there Marcs. I bet Rors looks at those pics with nothing but envy.

Gorgeous looking bag you have there Marcs. I bet Rors looks at those pics with nothing but envy.

He sure does. He called me this am and wanted to know how I got so lucky.

I woke up this morning anxious as I've ever been to skip work and hit the course lol.

Fantastic looking set of irons, Tmex! We'll be unstoppable in round two.

Back