Bridgestone Private Fitting - Cleveland, TN - May 11th (via THP Holiday Cheer)

adwillingham

2024 Vokey Experience
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Now with the event completed...I'll edit this first post to include the recap link.
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...liday-Cheer)&p=2191737&viewfull=1#post2191737

Here was the original thread detailing the prize:
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...e-Golf-–-3-Winners-2012-Holiday-Cheer-Contest

Specifically, here is what the event should entail:

"Private ball fitting for winner + 9 friends (For Albatross Club Members) - Bridgestone Golf Ball Fitting Team comes to winner’s home for private ball fitting event (Date TBD- during 2013 season pending Team and winner schedules). Winner receives year’s supply (12 dz) of ball model to which he/she is fit and a personalized Bridgestone mini-staff bag. 9 fitting guests receive BSG goodie bag with hat and dozen balls after fitting. Bridgestone will make it a dinner party and bring the food as well."

Thanks again to Bridgestone Golf for the incredible prize and opportunity here!!

Last edited:
Man that is awesome, and should be a total blast! Congrats again on the win.

Such a great prize! What a nice gesture to include some other THPer's as well.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't jealous....but seriously, I hope you all enjoy it and get a lot from it

Thats awsome man getting some hackers out. Very nice.

Thats really awesome of you.

Awesome man! That sounds so amazing and they come to your home! It can't get any better besides a pro showing up. Enjoy it all and let us know how it goes:]

Awesome, Donne. Can't wait to see who joins you.

Dude that is so awesome to invite some fellow THPers! What a nice gesture.

Wish I lived closer I'd be trying to bribe you for sure!!!

Nice gesture adwill... congrats on the prize... should be an amazing experience!!!

That is awesome. I live up in Johnson City, TN if you have spots left I would be willing to drive down and stay with a friend in Chattanooga.

Thanks guys, no bribes needed Icey.

There aren't that many THPers in the immediate vicinity (hour or so radius) so I certainly understand if folks don't want to make the trip, but it will be fun if at least a few do. I'm sure I can fill it with local folks if need be, but this prize wouldn't be possible without THP, so I at least wanted to extend the invitations.

As I said, I'll bump this back up in April or so when people have a bit better idea of what's going on in their lives.

Very cool Donne, I sure wish I lived closer, I would be shooting that PM to you for sure.

Wow. Awesome prize and even better gesture. Congrats sir. That's a prize you'll never forget.

Man I wish I was closer. That is awesome AD

That's an awesome gesture Donnie and really shows why this place is so great!

Super cool jester and a very cool prize you won!!!

congrats again AD.... hope you get some videos and stuff i'd love to see how it goes for you and your friends!

That is great Donne! A really great prize, and you definitely deserve it. I would love to join you, and you are les than an hour and a half from me.

Drat! Donne, I would love to join you but our Spring Member/Member tournament is that weekend.

Wow congrats man, and good on you for trying to include others. If I still lived in Huntsville I might try to weasel my way in there!

Awesome gesture adwillingham. Enjoy the fitting party!

Donne is an awesome guy who I have had the pleasure to play golf with at least a couple of times. Congrats Donne and I have no doubt Bridgestone will put on the dog :thumb:

That's an incredible gesture of you Donne. Those lucky few who can make it are in for a real treat!

Back