Briggs Ranch Golf Course

Place looks awesome and being Dormie I have no doubt it is. Very curious about these new greens, I'm not into grass types but this TifEagle sounds interesting.

I forgot about a second silent auction bid I made and ended up with 2 certificates for a 2 day, 1 night stay and play. This course is penciled in for one of them.

Pretty excited about bringing the Quest Cup here in 2023. This place is absolutely awesome.

Pretty excited about bringing the Quest Cup here in 2023. This place is absolutely awesome.
Can't wait to play there😁

Yeah, Briggs Ranch looks pretty darn nice!

Just revisiting this thread after today's announcement. This course looks absolutely stunning.

This place looks absolutely incredible. Quest Cup ‘23 is going to be a blast for some THPers.

Crazy good looking course! New greens sound incredible. Hosting Quest Cup ‘23…. Amazing!

Pencil me in…

Yes please, I think this might be the location I use up my Dormie charity experience certificate!
https://www.dormienetwork.com/news/...W36ov3K0yEZe0TyrxViY5ERrWn7T7zovnGVhnp-u2Fp20

:oops::oops::oops:

Birthplace of the Network’s Custom Canned Cocktails
GE0A4022.jpg

The first network club to do so, Briggs Ranch began offering custom canned cocktails last fall. Naturally, Ranch Water is always on hand, though members may be surprised to find a few of their own favorite drinks hand-mixed, canned, and chilled on the golf cart or in the casita.
With a canning machine on site, cooler-ready beverages to suit any taste can be prepared on the fly. The offering has been wildly popular, with more than 200 cocktails sold in the first month.

Because knowing is half the battle!
1643476C-F58B-4292-BFB9-FE5D57E591AF.png

If you're following Tyson lamb, looks like they are doing an event out there and posting some cool glimpses on Instagram.

This place looks fantastic

First Shaft Up signups are right around the corner for this course.

Man I can’t wait. Attended law school down in San Antonio and I had no idea this place even existed. Then again nothing else really existed outside of law school fir those three years! 😂🥲😂

We have done threads for a number of the Dormie Network Clubs and today is Briggs Ranch. Located in San Antonio, this one is currently under renovation and will have some amazing greens when it comes out of it later this year.

View attachment 9098184

View attachment 9098189

View attachment 9098188

View attachment 9098191

View attachment 9098185

View attachment 9098186

View attachment 9098187

View attachment 9098194

View attachment 9098193

View attachment 9098190

View attachment 9098192
Beautiful course! Can't wait for March to get here! 🔥