Bringing Your Clubs to Top Golf?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes or No?

No

No way. It's supposed to be fun, not actual golf.

I have in the past. But now it’s a no. I’m there for fun not the grind.

now a top tracer range? That’s always my clubs.

• Admin
Its weird that you guys dont think hitting your own clubs is fun. :LOL:

Don't have one in my area so only go when visiting my parents. We usually bring my dad's driver, 3 wood and a hybrid, but use the Top Golf irons.

I think dragging them to a bar/amusement park that provides clubs is the not fun. No need. And don't want to take anything there that seriously.

It depends. If I'm going there for s**ts and giggles with family/non-golfing friends, I'll use their clubs. If I'm going there with other people who golf, I'm bringing my own clubs - and betting that they will too.

Apparently not- I go in the winter because Ohio doesn't afford me any other opportunities to hit golf balls. D@mn right I'm taking my clubs....🤷‍♂️

Have never been to a top golf. If you don't bring clubs do you have to use garbage rentals?

The first and only time I have been to a top golf I took my club because I didn't really know what it was or what to expect. If I was to go back. I will just use their clubs.

I would take mine if I went, just never been to one.

I have only gone once, for a business outing, so did not bring my clubs.

I think my answer would be "sometimes".

Echoing what others are saying, if just going for drinks and an outing, I probably wouldn't.
If going for something more golf "serious" like contests with your friends or something, I might take my own gear.

Having to weigh if I want to deal with carrying stuff in/out after drinks probably the deciding factor.... not having to worry about my stuff sitting around.

Sometimes. If I want to work on something or we’re getting competitive I bring ‘em. Social outing with non-golfers, probably not.

My son does since he likes his over their Jr clubs so I throw a couple in his bag.

Sometimes. How many Drunker Palmers will I be drinking? :ROFLMAO:

The last time I went to a topgolf I didn't have my own set of golf clubs. I think I would probably take them if I went now.

No, that comes off a little too hardo for me

I've taken my own a few times when I've gotten new clubs and it was the only driving range open at night. I will admit, the first balls my Srixon experience clubs hit were Top Golf rocks

Back