Bryson Using a Stealth 2

Well thats certainly interesting if real

Very interesting... Surprised his club deal allows for this

Some people want to just watch the world burn, Bryson seems to be one of them.

Maybe he's comparing ball speed haha

Is he using a steel shaft? lol

Very interesting... Surprised his club deal allows for this
I’m more curious how tired of him his club sponsor is growing. Gotta be way up there by now.

He looks worried.

I’m more curious how tired of him his club sponsor is growing. Gotta be way up there by now.

Could not agree more - I wouldn't touch the dude with a 10-foot pole if I was an OEM

Could not agree more - I wouldn't touch the dude with a 10-foot pole if I was an OEM
He’s got to be the biggest PITA on earth to work with when it comes to clubs, next to Reed maybe.

Would love to be a fly on the wall when the Cobra tour staff talks about him, y'all are right they've gotta be growing frustrated.

Is there a worse advert for Cobra drivers than Bryson DeChambeau.

The only thing that comes to mind is me topping my hole 1 drive on two consecutive days with my LTDx during the Budget Golf Championship last year. I think that is #1. But Bryson is a close second.

In the limited time I tested the Aerojet I thought it was a great driver. And with all of the shaft, R&D and engineering options offered to Bryson you would thing a club could be made to his liking.

i wouldn't be surprised if they drop him soon. he's not playing enough pga events to garner the eyes needed to justify the roi. then when he does bonehead things like this, or say the driver "sucks" when he plays badly, or at launch of the ltdx he basically says "the next driver is even better," it's time to move on.

In the limited time I tested the Aerojet I thought it was a great driver. And with all of the shaft, R&D and engineering options offered to Bryson you would thing a club could be made to his liking.
At one point he had some input on the driver as well I believe

He has historically been a giant PITA when it comes to working with equipment companies, to say his needs go beyond obsessive might be an understatement.

He is still sponsored by Cobra? I honestly haven't thought about Bryson since he left the PGA, and he didn't really pop to mind when he was there.

Maybe he is just looking for more Fargiveness.......

Isn't golf so much better when you aren't bitching and whining about this and that. (I realize the irony coming from someone who often bitches and whines in the Rant thread)

He has historically been a giant PITA when it comes to working with equipment companies, to say his needs go beyond obsessive might be an understatement.
With him, it’s almost like golf is secondary. He gives so much attention to ball speed and distance. If he put that same energy to swing fundamentals and actually playing good golf he might be one of the most liked guys in golf. Not saying his career is anything to scoff at because he’s had big wins but just seems like wasted talent

I feel weird feeling bad for a company but here I am. Cobra has continually backed him even after he trashed them in the past. I thought he would be all over the Aerojet driver and would have been a good boost for their sales. I feel bad for the people who have to deal with him.

Bryson DeChambeau- the only person who takes longer to make his mind up than I do!:ROFLMAO:🤷‍♂️

Back