CAA_Beat a True Representation of THP

ForTheLovOfGolf

Reaction score
Handicap
Let me say there are a lot of different golf forums out there but what makes THP differ from the others? It's the people within the forum! To me, it seems like everyone is out there to guild, support, and educate (with a little banter) one another. It starts at the top with JB, GG and all the forum leaders which trickles down to the members! CAA_Beat (Rob) is a wonderful example of the great members we have on this site!

I know there is a thread for Random Acts of Kindness for THPer, but CAA_Beat deserves he own! The other day I posted a deal about Srixon golf balls that were on sale via Amazon, just trying to let others who play the ball know. Well, I got a PM from Rob asking if I could meet up with him because he had something for me. Wondering what he could possibly have for me I met up with him a morning after I got off of work. Much to my surprise he gave me a LARGE box of Srixon XV's with enough golf balls for several years! Rob, and most members, are the reason this site is a great as it is!!

Rob, I can't thank you enough for your generosity!! I can't wait to have a few drinks with you, and the other members, this weekend and play some great golf with great people

Once again thank you Rob, and all of the THPers out there for making this site what it is!!

Bryan

THP is an awesome place. Well done CAA_Beat!!

I've met alot of THP'ers but I have not had the chance to meet Rob. But with your post it is no surprise , this place is full of super people. If they are true THP'ers you can bet they are the best of the best !

Way to go Rob , you da' man !

Very cool Rob!! I love this place!!

Nicely done Rob!

Can't wait to meet this dude! Well done man

Nice work man! Can't wait to tee it up with you in the area soon

Well done Roberto. Very well done.

Rob is a great guy. I've only met him once in person and exchanged texts with him off and on but he has truly been a great guy to spend time with and get to know.

Way to go Rob. Due to unforeseen circumstances Rob and I haven't met in person but have chatted via txt several times. This is no surprise for me. Rob truly rocks

I love hearing stories like this, it's what makes THP truly a special place!

Great job my knee bruther

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great act of kindness!

WTG Rob

Awesome job there Rob, looking forward to our round Friday.

Wow, what a incredibly kind post Bryan. And I truly appreciate the words.

I know that swing speed of yours is much more suited to that ball than mine. Ha

This forum has provided me an opportunity to share this game we all love with some of the best damn #Internetgolfers there are. I'm truly grateful for that.

Thanks to everyone else as well. I'll get a chance to meet many of you this weekend and that will be truly special.

Jessie, Eric, Bryan and other DMV guys, we will have an outing in 2015 to rival all the other great regional ones...this I promise.

Great job my knee bruther

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Truth is Bill that box was too damn heavy for a guy with no good knees. Ha

CAA_Beat a True Representation of THP

Well done Robert. What a stand up guy.
Care to sit your whole FF team this week? :) Another THPer I'm looking forward to meeting one day.

Awesome job there Rob, looking forward to our round Friday.

Absolutely Randy. Meeting and playing with you V.Man and Mancest is going to be great.

Rob is a great, amazing guy there is no doubt about that. He helped me on my road to #THPMC and it all started out with him giving me a Cleveland wedge. Keep on being amazing Rob!!!

I have yet to have the pleasure to meet Rob,but shared messages and I can say he is a truely great guy and a good friend. From wishing our team good luck in the Gauntlet to writing a letter after to say he is proud of us. As well as asking how my grandma was afrer spending half the year in hospital, he is an all around great guy,the model of a true gentlemen. All the best in the Bridgestone championship my friend,shoot lights out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well done! Members of this community just make people better

Rob is a great guy! Well done sir!

Wow. That's awesome Rob. Can't wait to meet you this weekend.

Back